Fisheye... anyone bought this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plastic

Deregistered
Aug 19, 2004
In A Suitcase
Was wondering if anyone has bought the 8mm Fisheye lens yet. Just saw a big shipment at Weng Seng in Mongkok.

plastic

Deregistered
Aug 19, 2004
In A Suitcase
For information only, its selling for HK$5680 (S$1208.50) in Hong Kong.

I am seriously considering it but the thing is, sample photos on the Oly website is not convincing. I am hoping to see more sample pics of this lens in action. Hoping that someone in here has bought one so that you can share some pics. Looks like the right lens for my use.

plastic

Deregistered
Aug 19, 2004
In A Suitcase
I have seen the thread already, and again its people and outdoors. I am still trying to see how this lens would perform indoors. That is the main reason I wanted to buy this lens for and also, to see if there is anyone in these forums who have "kan cheongly" bought the lens already.

Thanks for showing me the link. Cheers.

alex.ho

Nov 18, 2003
I checked with Cathay earlier in the week and they mentioned that it is not officially launched in SG yet. They dont even have a price for the 8mm fishy.

I am waiting for the Oly Studio update to include the defish function.

plastic

Deregistered
Aug 19, 2004
In A Suitcase
alex.ho said:
I checked with Cathay earlier in the week and they mentioned that it is not officially launched in SG yet. They dont even have a price for the 8mm fishy.

I am waiting for the Oly Studio update to include the defish function.
Oh I see.... I thought Singapore will have it the same time as in HK. Paiseh... Guess I will have to go to the shop and try it... hope they are ok with opening one unit for me to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom