Fisheye Adapter

Bryson

Mar 16, 2010
Singapore
brysonwong.tumblr.com
Hi guys,
does anyone knows where we can get fisheye adapter that screws onto the filter thread?
Cheers! ;)

like this ? :D

tumblr_l30ng4Vhb61qz7ymyo1_500.jpg

Hi I was looking around for FE adapters that do actually work. I came across a similar product at www.opteka.com. The one in the photo is under the video camera adapter section but i'm sure it'll work as long as the thread size is right. It's really big and heavy.. and not to mention, costly too but for the build and quality, it's worth the money!;)

the really good ones for video imaging will be really expensive, and i think schneider optics make some really expensive ones. not sure if the filter sizes will fit.

but . in any case, might as well get a fe lens lor. apart from fisheye zoom lenses, there are some manual focusing ones in market as well.

ryan

well if u wanna play with FE lens, u can diy a door viewer to play with :) ...

i did mine and the result is below

4653111056_8c70658f82_b.jpg

the door viewer is those cheapo $3.30 one thus wasnt clear on the glass ... but i'll zhng it again to make it better ... :D

well if u wanna play with FE lens, u can diy a door viewer to play with :) ...

i did mine and the result is below

4653111056_8c70658f82_b.jpg

the door viewer is those cheapo $3.30 one thus wasnt clear on the glass ... but i'll zhng it again to make it better ... :D

Can PM me on how to do this?
I thought that FE adapter will be much a cheaper choice compared to the FE lens when on a tight budget. :dunno: