holga 02.jpg

spike
holga 03.jpg

untitled
holga 05.jpg

hey patch17, wat film u used?

patch17 said:
ilford delta 400.

not bad, quite fine grain for the speed.

Hey Patch17 it's me, the guy that ask u about the Lubitel last nite remember?

well those Holga shots are what i mean by B&W pics taken by an old camera. That's the kind of 'old feeling' that i'm looking for in B&W photos that new camera with B&W film just can't get. well... what model of holga u use for these shots? i'll like to get one myself but will they all take B&W photos so full of chatracter like the one u have? where can i get one of this cool camera?

thanks

stonely0 said:
Hey Patch17 it's me, the guy that ask u about the Lubitel last nite remember?

well those Holga shots are what i mean by B&W pics taken by an old camera. That's the kind of 'old feeling' that i'm looking for in B&W photos that new camera with B&W film just can't get. well... what model of holga u use for these shots? i'll like to get one myself but will they all take B&W photos so full of chatracter like the one u have? where can i get one of this cool camera?

thanks

no worries stonely.

i'm using a holga 120S, it's got a plastic body and plastic lens, basically everything's plastic except the shutter mechanism, and that's pretty basic as well.

the thing about these cameras is each one has it's own 'quirks' so to speak. they say different cameras take pictures differently even though they may be the same make and model. so it's kinda like a lottery.

you can get one from a very nice chap called Perly. do a search for his name in this forum. he sells the 120S for $50 and make sure to get a 6x6 mask with an extra back cover for and additional $8. well worth the price in my opinion.

oh, btw, these cameras are dead simple to modify if your the type who likes to tinker with stuff. and they're a lot of fun too!

enjoy :D

khairi said:
your glorious dead photo lacks a long hair lady dressed in white.

it was only freakin 5pm. the only ladies around were some aunty type chinese tourists, and yes some of them were dressed in white. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.