Hi all,

using my friend flash and tent, i try to shoot my vodka Collection

3762579698_796fe927bf.jpg

3761775725_b27dd23921.jpg

3761765211_6067bdbefb.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

nice..

nice... has that "sophisticated clubbing" look to it haha

nice stuff bro. while i liked the overall feel of the shots, i couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by the fact that there was writing on the bottles and that they could not be read. maybe a white background might suit this series better? :)

Thanks syahsyah.

nice... has that "sophisticated clubbing" look to it haha

Haaha. I like that look too. Thanks!

nice stuff bro. while i liked the overall feel of the shots, i couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by the fact that there was writing on the bottles and that they could not be read. maybe a white background might suit this series better? :)

mmm the writing on the bottles is not really easy to read so i decide no details is needed for that portion. I will try a white background next time. Thanks for your comment.

Ah! where did you get that stuffed toy!!!!!

I prefer black background.Vodka is a kind of spirit that is usually drunk in pubs.The black background suits the whole clubbing feel.Dont you feel that the white background is abit too bright?
Anyway,very nice picture.Clean and simple. especially number 2.

Ah! where did you get that stuffed toy!!!!!

it belongs to my friend. ship from somewhere i think

Thanks!!

I prefer black background.Vodka is a kind of spirit that is usually drunk in pubs.The black background suits the whole clubbing feel.Dont you feel that the white background is abit too bright?
Anyway,very nice picture.Clean and simple. especially number 2.

Thanks for your comment.

wooo nice pics

which one taste the best? lol

hahaha thanks.

not sure which one taste the best because not yet open. It is my personal collection. There are around 5 more different flavour. will take all of them when i am free

hahaha thanks.

not sure which one taste the best because not yet open. It is my personal collection. There are around 5 more different flavour. will take all of them when i am free

side tracked... do you have Vodka bling bling?? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.