yoong8

Apr 30, 2008
1st try shoot with IR. C & C r welcome.
4375226409_f3815e32cb.jpg

IR Macro?? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Good try.

yup, definitely oof. thanks to glenn.... :bsmilie:

but good try though.

is the camera still taking only IR pics? or you have converted it back to colour? :dunno:

yup, definitely oof. thanks to glenn.... :bsmilie:

but good try though.

is the camera still taking only IR pics? or you have converted it back to colour? :dunno:

Yes is MOD with IR Filter (only shoot IR).

Is the modding done by opening the camera body until the sensor area and paste the filter on top of the sensor?

I saw Mousedeer did it once at BB photo talk session using a nikon camera and after that had to go outdoor to shoot and customise the WB.

Is the modding done by opening the camera body until the sensor area and paste the filter on top of the sensor?

I saw Mousedeer did it once at BB photo talk session using a nikon camera and after that had to go outdoor to shoot and customise the WB.

Yes, are're right.

The pic look a lil bit soft, maybe 1/80 sec is too slow as the spider hanging on the web (moving) or issit really OOF?:dunno:

I think you had just set a new era for macroing:bsmilie::bsmilie:

The pic look a lil bit soft, maybe 1/80 sec is too slow as the spider hanging on the web (moving) or issit really OOF?:dunno:

I think you had just set a new era for macroing:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yes, when taken this shoot, is windy & the area not so bright hand held with no flash.