first times......

Status
Not open for further replies.

sglalang

Jun 2, 2005
Hi please give your valueable comments.......:)

1257942755_837d017e6f_s.jpg

1258885056_33500e1f9f_s.jpg

1257851821_d492550a03_s.jpg

re-post with diff size

1257942755_837d017e6f_b.jpg

1258885056_33500e1f9f_b.jpg

1257851821_d492550a03_b.jpg

1257740643_6bc44f0825_b.jpg

1257773027_c8d85ba418_b.jpg

1257980277_7cfdf52477_b.jpg

Newbie attempt at giving comments..pardon me if these comments are not very constructive..:bsmilie:

#1: Dun like the glare from the sun..or izzit a PP glare?? focus seems to be on the shoulders and not the face..no eye contact
#2: No meaning
#3: Nice bokeh, technically still ok for newbie..but no eye contact again
#4: Too much blur for model behind hence become distraction, model in front shoulders chop..although model look in front..but dun think she's looking at u..
#5: No meaning..should have at least ask the model to glance up at u..
#6: The best one in this series..importance of eye contact can be seen from this pic..but is the pic overexpose or PP job again?? but i still like this best..
#7: Bad angle, bring out the chubby face for the model..but technically this pic is ok.

Most pics look like candid shot, there's no eye contact..the model look a bit lost except #6 and #7

Overall good attempt. Shoot more, shoot more..;)

newbie with lagi newbie comments..pradon me hor...

what is the theme of this shoot? there got to be a feeling or mood to every photo...if you can tell a story with a single photo...wow...that will be great...if you can give a title to a photo...that is better...thats what i learnt in cs...

btw...the photos are too sharp for me...not sure about you...

Please post at the critiques corner instead.

Newbie attempt at giving comments..pardon me if these comments are not very constructive..:bsmilie:

#1: Dun like the glare from the sun..or izzit a PP glare?? focus seems to be on the shoulders and not the face..no eye contact
#2: No meaning
#3: Nice bokeh, technically still ok for newbie..but no eye contact again
#4: Too much blur for model behind hence become distraction, model in front shoulders chop..although model look in front..but dun think she's looking at u..
#5: No meaning..should have at least ask the model to glance up at u..
#6: The best one in this series..importance of eye contact can be seen from this pic..but is the pic overexpose or PP job again?? but i still like this best..
#7: Bad angle, bring out the chubby face for the model..but technically this pic is ok.

Most pics look like candid shot, there's no eye contact..the model look a bit lost except #6 and #7

Overall good attempt. Shoot more, shoot more..;)

Thnak you very much for the comments......
This is my first attempt to post pic and my first also in model shooting, will bear in mind of all the comment.

newbie with lagi newbie comments..pradon me hor...

what is the theme of this shoot? there got to be a feeling or mood to every photo...if you can tell a story with a single photo...wow...that will be great...if you can give a title to a photo...that is better...thats what i learnt in cs...

btw...the photos are too sharp for me...not sure about you...

thanks for the comments.
No theme in those photos, just shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.