First-timers' table @ 8th October SEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
once more, in response to requests at the SEED thread and the overwhelming response from the last time i organised this, i'll be setting aside a table for those making their 'virgin' journey to ClubSnap's fortnightly gathering. i'll be joined by fellow CS regulars, YSLee (aka the walking encyclopedia) and the ever-popular Togu (aka the walking Garfield) - yes yes i've just volunteered you 2 so you better turn up. ;)

this should make it easier for those too shy or polite to just join in with the rest of CS members. just come down to the next SEED ask around for me (aka nick "Larry", name "Larry") or simply look for the biggest, noisest group and say "erm, allo, where the newbie table ah???" :D

i'm usually there by 6.30, and i'll try my best to introduce everyone around, but pls... DUN SHY!!!! bring any shots you may have, or come with questions if you're buying any equipment. come and make some friends! chit chat and exchange tips! if you worried you'll miss me, pls PM me and i'll send you my special dedicated CS phone number.

so... to start off, pls put your name down so i'll know who to look for and expect!!!

to make sure that each first-timer gets the attention, i will be restricting this round to 15 members only. So... first-sign, first-served!!!

---- cutoff ----

Larry said:
... the ever-popular Togu (aka the walking Garfield) - yes yes i've just volunteered you 2 so you better turn up. ;)

* togu do the moonwalking...

:sweat:

Baka Larry!! Baka Baka Baka!! -________-

uhm.. can i volunteer my name for the newbie table? and... you guys will take a big board and put *Clubsnap* right??? must big hor.. cause i cock eye 1... :p

MeNaCeWu said:
1. MeNaCeWu? :embrass:
eh, you never come SEED before meh? :think: :D

Myst said:
uhm.. can i volunteer my name for the newbie table? and... you guys will take a big board and put *Clubsnap* right??? must big hor.. cause i cock eye 1... :p
hahaha no need lah, just ask around for me. can find one... i not easy to miss. ;)

1. Myst
---- cutoff ----

can find one... i not easy to miss
Yeah... even the blind can't miss our friendly CS Newbie Protector.
Some more comes with limited edition free hug and maybe BCM...?

All hail the great LARRY!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

togu said:
:kok:

* togu kick menace away from the first-timer table
haha~ y kick me?

Larry, i came but I insignificant ma, so need to join newbie table.

MeNaCeWu said:
haha~ y kick me?

Larry, i came but I insignificant ma, so need to join newbie table.

Menace, there're real first timers who've not been to SEED, and I think priority should go to them first.

1. Myst
2. TRiSh

Hello all, am pretty new here and to digital photography too. Was supposed to be at SEED last week but chickened out as I didn't know anyone ;p

Larry.. with all due respect.... You're avatar very easy to rec hor...... i'm sure you still look like that hor........ LOL

Myst said:
Larry.. with all due respect.... You're avatar very easy to rec hor...... i'm sure you still look like that hor........ LOL
ya ya i look like that... an uncountable number of years ago. very cute right? ;)

Larry said:
ya ya i look like that... an uncountable number of years ago. very cute right? ;)

:what: Cute??? U must be kidding, cuddly maybe...

*espn moves to outerspace

3. omega_aug

Definitely a newbie. :cheers:
Like to learn more about the fundamental of digital photography (DC & PS). Have questions on flash & tripod as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.