First-timers' table @ 27th August SEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
once more, in response to requests and the overwhelming response from the last time i organised this, i'll be setting aside a table for those making their 'virgin' journey to ClubSnap's fortnightly gathering. i'll be joined by fellow CS regulars (*hint hint* - some of you better help me)

this should make it easier for those too shy or polite to just join in with the rest of CS members. just come down to the next SEED ask around for me (aka nick "Larry", name "Larry") or simply look for the biggest, noisest group and say "erm, allo, where the newbie table ah???" :D

i'm usually there by 6.30, and i'll try my best to introduce everyone around, but pls... DUN SHY!!!! bring any shots you may have, or come with questions if you're buying any equipment. come and make some friends! chit chat and exchange tips! if you worried you'll miss me, pls PM me and i'll send you my special dedicated CS phone number.

so... to start off, pls put your name down so i'll know who to look for and expect!!!

to make sure that each first-timer gets the attention, i will be restricting this round to 15 members only. So... first-sign, first-served!!!

---- cutoff ----

Thumbs up Larry, you always make everybody's day. Newbies don't feel shy, just join you won't regret getting to know the rowdy bunch of CS people :)

Ok where's the 'free BCM' offer huh? :devil:

/me elects espn to be Larry's assistant for the First Timers Table! :bsmilie:

So.. Larry really giving out 'free BCM' after all.... :devil:

So newbie... don't be shy... 'free BCM' all round... what are you waiting for?

to make sure that each first-timer gets the attention, i will be restricting this round to 15 members only. So... first-sign, first-served!!!

1. erwin (Edmund, can you bring 1 x small lens plate, thanks)

Wahhh, free BCM and no one sign up?

Maybe if Larry start charging like $150/- per head, folks will sign up. It's human nature lah, free things, people will be suspicious. You start charging them exhorbitantly, they will queue up 3 blocks long for it ;p

i have no idea wad is BCM
anyone plz explain?? :sweat:

beer for the alcoholics
coffee for larry to treat the new comers
milk for the under-aged

Bak Chor Mee, noodles with mushrooms and minced pork. :)

Yum Yum.... talking about BCM, being long time since I last taken BCM during seed. Larry, this coming seed, we continue with our session.

:vhappy:

Larry Larry Larryyyyyyyyyyyy I also want BCM :vhappy:

BCM? I always thought Larry interpreted it as

Babes... Condoms and Mayonnaise

You have all been WARNED!!!

May.. may...mayonnaise???? :what:

Same same, din get the free drinks at the very 1st newbies table. :cry:

But this time round, I don't mind the BCM, minus the mayonnaise. :devil:

berryhappy said:
The first time i went i din even get free drinks. now got BCM! :cry:

1. erwin (Edmund, can you bring 1 x small lens plate, thanks)
2. SNAG (attentively, that is if I can make it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.