First-timers' table @ 27th August SEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
berryhappy said:
The first time i went i din even get free drinks. now got BCM! :cry:

;p

Dun worry Larry always keeps his promises. :D Just have to learn to throw a bit of tantrum, tug his sleeves a bit... and you should do just fine :D

wah liew who's been putting words in my mouth again??!? what BCM, milo, beer and what that?!?! you people are too much... and mayonaise?!?!? :what:

had pity on a poor man lah... :D

espn said:
Dun worry Larry always keeps his promises. :D Just have to learn to throw a bit of tantrum, tug his sleeves a bit... and you should do just fine :D
i think you're been learning from Poledra too much... if you do the bambi eyes thing on me you'll look like this... :bigeyes:

:bsmilie: ;)

wah larry, free bcm?? no wonder have to sell ur dragon edition ;p

Larry said:
i think you're been learning from Poledra too much... if you do the bambi eyes thing on me you'll look like this... :bigeyes:

:bsmilie: ;)

Larry :flame:

You where got poor? :D heehee.

Maybe we should rename this thread into "Larry's Free BCM"?
:D
Eh, I want, got anot? (Oops... thick-skin...)
;p ;p ;p Slurrpppp!

Azure said:

Good idea.. this 'title' will definitely lure more clubsnapers to read... ;p

Maybe that will being up the 'newbie' sign up rate :bsmilie:

to make sure that each first-timer gets the attention, i will be restricting this round to 15 members only. So... first-sign, first-served!!!

1. erwin (Edmund, can you bring 1 x small lens plate, thanks)
2. SNAG (attentively, that is if I can make it..)
3. Stefen ( been to the last one, but still consider meself a newbie..:))

Wahhh, free BCM and no one sign up?

to make sure that each first-timer gets the attention, i will be restricting this round to 15 members only. So... first-sign, first-served!!!

3. Cheesecake

I need some help from you guys. be going around asking for permission to photograph u guys. for a project i'm doing. more details then.

3. Stefen ( been to the last one, but still consider meself a newbie..)
4. Cheesecake
5. johannes (hopefully can make it)

4. Cheesecake
6. chriseah

4. Cheesecake
6. chriseah
7. Marq21

Azure said:
:D
Eh, I want, got anot? (Oops... thick-skin...)
;p ;p ;p Slurrpppp!
man you people are merciless... :cry:

Hi Larry,

its nice of u to organise such a thing for newbies like us. coz u guys r the pros in this business sometimes people like us might feel "paiseh". anyway, for myself i got no equipment yet but after looking at u guys' work, definitely convinced to take up this hobby. i m looking ard for a dc. so for the coming seed, i'll try to make myself available. how do i identify u?

rgds

spirit said:
Hi Larry,

its nice of u to organise such a thing for newbies like us. coz u guys r the pros in this business sometimes people like us might feel "paiseh". anyway, for myself i got no equipment yet but after looking at u guys' work, definitely convinced to take up this hobby. i m looking ard for a dc. so for the coming seed, i'll try to make myself available. how do i identify u?

rgds
we??? pros in this business!?!? who have you been talking to??? :what: :D

anyway the CS people are fairly easy to recognise. they're usually quite rowdy, and there should at least be a camera or 2 in sight. if you not sure, PM me and i'll send you my mobile number so can contact me that day. come join us yah?

You can't miss Larry. Trust me, you can't. :D

:bsmilie:

espn said:
You can't miss Larry. Trust me, you can't. :D

:bsmilie:
48_48.gif

spirit said:
Hi Larry,

rgds

Look for these few,

3clowns.jpg

And a big f... cute baby wearing glasses. :)

espn said:
You can't miss Larry. Trust me, you can't.

Ya... especially you see Larry going round the table for BCM order...

Er... Larry, a mee poh dry for me with less chilli will ya... :embrass:

Just joking...

So newbies, sign up... Upz Upz Upz.

And as for Spirit, if you're really into looking for a DC, Bring enough money, cos we would be more than glad to bring you around to shop for one... I believe we might even be able to get you a real good bargain from CP. Should you not be able to get any help or paisei to ask, can call me 96456423 as well as I do know a few fellas from CP who can give good pricing as I have given them a total of $20+K of business in total as I used to conduct MO for DC in my office... ;p and recently just spend another $6k for my own gear... Just let us know your ideal make and model. Else, if you needed advise for which one to get, I might not be able the expert to advise you, but I believe larry, togu, or the rest of the 'older' :bsmilie: cs member would be a better choice and they normally would not mind to help out.. rite guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.