First time using DSLR: Moments in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuRpLeTuLiP

May 16, 2004
My first trip to a far away land and the first time using DSLR borrowed fr my boyfriend, had a hard time fumbling with it. So, here's the pics, enjoy!

IMG_9377copy.jpg

IMG_9160copy.jpg

IMG_8975copy.jpg

IMG_9198copy.jpg

IMG_8646copy.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nice pics. I like #1 for the colors and #2 for the contrast.

thanks! did quite a lot of boosting up in lighting in PS. not really comfortable with the technical side. never know when to compensate and things like dat.

PuRpLeTuLiP said:
My first trip to a far away land and the first time using DSLR borrowed fr my boyfriend, had a hard time fumbling with it. So, here's the pics, enjoy!

IMG_9198copy.jpg

i like dis shot..great one:thumbsup:

I love #1...... dun get to see those kinds of sky in houston often....

Hoky said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nice pics. I like #1 for the colors and #2 for the contrast.

i was there during winter time, it was one of the few days where there is sunshine and blue clouds. other than that were rainy days and grey dull days.

Nice shots, esp the B/W line of trees...
I thought you're not allowed photography in train stations?
Was in London in May'04, and saw this Jap-looking guy with 3 cams happily snapping away, until he was told off by staff..
After which, came annoucements over the PA about not taking photos etc...

Ally said:
Nice shots, esp the B/W line of trees...
I thought you're not allowed photography in train stations?
Was in London in May'04, and saw this Jap-looking guy with 3 cams happily snapping away, until he was told off by staff..
After which, came annoucements over the PA about not taking photos etc...

this was taken a year ago, im not sure about that. i was snapping quite happily in the train, platform everywhere. people do give me strange looks. i tot was the huge camera that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.