First time toy shoot at home...

Shuttercrab

Nov 23, 2009
West
Hi all, this is the first time I'm shooting a toy, trying to make it look like a product shoot. C & C welcome! :D

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_7152.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_71712.jpg

IMG_71971.jpg

IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_72481.jpg

IMG_7253.jpg

Thanks for viewing and C & C welcome! :)

Maybe can try to clone off the stand in #3

Yeah, #6 was good. The dramatic lighting adds to the feel of the pic. The rest i feel were a good attempt but just doesn't really say anything.

i like #6 too . . . love the shadow that it cast . . . :)

Nice man.
Just a suggestion, you should try to change blue background.
Toy color is background is blue, kind of clashing.
#6 :thumbsup:

Maybe can try to clone off the stand in #3

I tried to clone it off after ur suggestion, but i think i kinda suck at it coz i made the cloned off area looked a bit unnatural, gotta practise more on photoshop man...

I find the background a bit too bright? I like #6.

somehow i kinda like it to look bright so i kinda like increase the exposure when processing, shall take note of it :) #6 is the only one i tried sth different to it and i quite like it too, thanks!!

Yeah, #6 was good. The dramatic lighting adds to the feel of the pic. The rest i feel were a good attempt but just doesn't really say anything.

thanks! i was only brave enough to try sth for #6, the rest were kinda like "play safe and be normal" ;p

i like #6 too . . . love the shadow that it cast . . . :)

thanks!

Nice man.
Just a suggestion, you should try to change blue background.
Toy color is background is blue, kind of clashing.
#6 :thumbsup:

i actually bought a few pieces of large sized papers with some slight patterns for background, and i used blue coz it's my fav colour :bsmilie: i didnt really take note of it initially, thanks for pointing it out.

somehow i kinda like it to look bright so i kinda like increase the exposure when processing, shall take note of it :) #6 is the only one i tried sth different to it and i quite like it too, thanks!!

If you like it stick to that formula ;-)

nice:heart:

what did you used for the background? Wallpaper?

it was quite a large piece of semi translucent paper that has some blue patterns, on top of a larger piece of mahjong paper, pasted it against the wall and let it sit on my mahjong table at home ;p i also used another piece which has grey patterns on it.