Feb 11, 2010
Singapore
500px.com
Please give your honest comment. Still trying to learn by taking more photo•

sonikbyte

Feb 11, 2010
Singapore
500px.com
Lol I didn't notice it's under landscape. Haha there's a lack of subject or people there to bend into the foreground.I'm giving the retro look to the scene. Hmm b+w is kinda hard to bring out the subject for a newbie like me. ;p

AimanKuching

Apr 13, 2009
hey! waterfront so close to my place marsiling ;) jio me if u gg there again.. haha.. also can visit admiralty park for macros / flash photography etc

about ur pics.. ways to improve on ur shots u plan to post up are group them in a set and do the same post processing for each group, filtering out the bad shots is not neccesary as ur starting out and need C&C =)

its good ur trying out portrait/landscape orientations and "Framing" shots like the one through the rubbish bin.. its like a challenge when theres little or no human subjects around, just a suggestion.. start out with easy kills, go to town and do street :D

NikF601

Jul 26, 2010
CCK
Suggest to post photos that you think are the best and want us to comment to improve. I feel that you just shot and do not think what you want to show us in the photos...just my 2cents..

sonikbyte

Feb 11, 2010
Singapore
500px.com
hey! waterfront so close to my place marsiling ;) jio me if u gg there again.. haha.. also can visit admiralty park for macros / flash photography etc

about ur pics.. ways to improve on ur shots u plan to post up are group them in a set and do the same post processing for each group, filtering out the bad shots is not neccesary as ur starting out and need C&C =)

its good ur trying out portrait/landscape orientations and "Framing" shots like the one through the rubbish bin.. its like a challenge when theres little or no human subjects around, just a suggestion.. start out with easy kills, go to town and do street :D
I do agree it's kinda rojak. Heh going orchard looks easier to find target to shoot. :p

sonikbyte

Feb 11, 2010
Singapore
500px.com
Suggest to post photos that you think are the best and want us to comment to improve. I feel that you just shot and do not think what you want to show us in the photos...just my 2cents..
Hi, how will u go about shooting if u were there on a afternoon? There's a lack of theme in my mindset. Haha the original plan is go there for the sunset.