First step

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeespin

Mar 23, 2006
www.flickr.com
Hi there, sharing here some of my first IR shots, thanks to Bobby who taught me how to take such shots. My input into the photos here is really just the composition aspect. Thanks Bobby :D

C&C please.

459882074_7caeecac90.jpg

459890541_13516abdb2.jpg

459882748_5567dae6eb.jpg

they're all underexposed.

Good try on your 1st IR. You are very close in getting the results.
The pictures still need to do channel swap and pp inorder to get the final result.

Here are some of the pictures after pp effect.
Toffeespin1.jpg

Toffeespin.jpg

Cheers!

Hi Phuong,

Thanks, I thought something was amiss too. Cheers!

Hey Bobby,

Thanks for showing the way again. And for providing the tripod :angel: I still got a long way to go in this hey :embrass:

Not sure about the rest who turned up yesterday, but for me, these few days me staying out of the sun :bsmilie:

Hey Andy,

Ya, I now know I missed out something in the process, brain not working well last night. Never mind, try again lor. When my chao tar hands dont ache so much, I will do the pp and see how it looks.

My feet now look like they got new birthmarks, guess that's going to last for a while :bsmilie:

Cheers!!

Hi Phuong,

Thanks, I thought something was amiss too. Cheers!

Hey Bobby,

Thanks for showing the way again. And for providing the tripod :angel: I still got a long way to go in this hey :embrass:

Not sure about the rest who turned up yesterday, but for me, these few days me staying out of the sun :bsmilie:

Wah liew Viv,

your pics oredi making me DAMN gian on buying a IR filter for my cam (which sadly still in hospital:( ).....

later sending my colourless rolls to roooooby :p

*i'm definitely outta the sun forawhile.....reached home, took a cold shower, and KO-ed........*

A frim and stable First Step.

Pics are a bit under as out of cam, but with a bit of levels, channel swap and H/S adjustments you're there.

You have a good "shifu" so the rest of your journey will be an easy one.

Great Start :thumbsup:

Hey PL,

Wahhh.. you just reminded me that I got to send in my film for processing too. My IR shots only so-so lah, just snapshots really ;p Hope your cam is good as new when its outta recuperation. Hehe...

Hi Teerex,

Thanks for the encouragement. After I got handed the tripod (like mah chiam induction programme), I knew there's no turning back. Sigh, the influences I get these days....:sweat:

Hello again, I done the channel swap and increased the level (see the first post above for the revised versions). Think some pics still look kinda under huh ... what do you guys think?

Now I need dinner :)

Now I see the after "swap" results... but not for #1 and #3 (unprocess).
Congratulation!!! U got the results! If you want to have the trees to be white, reduce the saturation to negative value for Red.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.