First shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Got my DSLR a couple of weeks ago. One of my first shots.

With my dog as the model.

F2point8

Sep 25, 2007
Upp Bt Timah
No pic?
Repost it at critique section would be better. Lots of expert there to give comment.

DarNikon

Nov 8, 2005
Rivervale
No pics bro. Read how to post a pic and also post in critique section - a lot of useful tips from the experts :)

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
Got my DSLR a couple of weeks ago. One of my first shots.

http://lh3.google.com/sgchng/Rxgx4PHegRI/AAAAAAAAAEk/78EHws8bU5o/Venus_0692.jpg

With my dog as the model.
Strange leh.. I quoted this message and there is an active link to a jpg image leh.. I removed the img tags from the original message. When I click on the link, it tells me to download the image instead of displaying it. ;p Then the original image appeared in the first post... Maybe put the image in another server like Photobucket. I never have problems with that..

Anyway, it's a nice shot. Exposure looks ok but you seem to have focused on the nose instead of the eye. It would give a greater impact if the focus were on the eye instead.

GavinTing

Oct 16, 2007
Strange leh.. I quoted this message and there is an active link to a jpg image leh.. I removed the img tags from the original message. When I click on the link, it tells me to download the image instead of displaying it. ;p Then the original image appeared in the first post... Maybe put the image in another server like Photobucket. I never have problems with that..

Anyway, it's a nice shot. Exposure looks ok but you seem to have focused on the nose instead of the eye. It would give a greater impact if the focus were on the eye instead.
Google
Error

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /1.1 from this server.

:cry:

Aug 13, 2007
Singapore
bro ... use something easy lah .... like friendster w/o setting to private account ...

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Nice clean black gorund but for your dog choose a lighter colour as the greay makes it blend in too much. I like the eye contact but you ahve centralised your subject leaving too much space around the eye. Try getteing a little lower and composing it such that the eye is near one of the third's intersections :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom