First SEED of 2004 - 14 January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member

SEED on Wednesday, 14 January 2004
@ Funan Centre Food Court

It will occur from 6pm onwards. The gathering place will be the Funan Centre Food Court.

Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them! ;)

For ease of finding people, suggest that ClubSNAPpers congregrate at the tables next to the steps leading down from North Bridge Road.

any demand for a first-timers' table again? haven't done one in quite a while, so if anyone feels shy to join in, pls let me know. :D

Larry said:
any demand for a first-timers' table again? haven't done one in quite a while, so if anyone feels shy to join in, pls let me know. :D

AND YES I demand a newbie table from you!
AND I have let you known!

:p

Larry said:

shy leh........... :embrass: :ipuke:

Larry said:

Larry got a sigma 12-24 to lend me test test? ;p ;p

Bluestrike said:
AND YES I demand a newbie table from you!
AND I have let you known!
you newbie meh? demand what? i arrow you to do it then you know... :nono:

Tupi Guy said:
shy leh........... :embrass: :ipuke:
i should be the one doing the :ipuke:

you??? shy???

AReality said:
Larry got a sigma 12-24 to lend me test test? ;p ;p
yah, got. in my dreams. :D

Didn't seem to have a newbie's table the other time. Everyone just kinda mixed around. Seems better that way.

Won't be around for it this time. Going on a trip to Taiwan, you people have fun :bsmilie:

A pity for me 'cause I wouldnt be able to join you guys till March earliest as im out of the country...

At the meantime, will be saving up for me Nikkor MF 20mm 2.8 and speedlight :)

ehlo! ... just to refresh moi memory of moi first seed wif u guys on the 30/12 at Funan ... pardon the wlong spelling(s) ... heh =)

sensires = kai (erhem dat's moi)
larry = larry (nikon shirt?)
adamgoi = adam (mister 10d + l lens + batt grip + eyep ext .... .... drool!)
wolfgang = benson (mr freelance model photger)
...?... = jeremy (the going for A1(?) guy)
baa = ...?...
foxx = ...?... (ntu ... chinatown 'shoot-out'!)
...?... = sze kiat
nosaj = jason (the tripod guy?)
...?... = kok lek(?) (mr photography-got-two-components - creativity&equipment)

plus many others whom i didn't manage to catch ur name ... pls 'fill-in' the blanks/add ur name and intro abit??

tank cute belly much ...

yes i was the guy wearing the dark blue Nikon polo shirt. szekiat was the youngish chap talking to me while i was eating my noodles... :D

i should be the one doing the :ipuke:

you??? shy???

Ya lor.....i shy.....that why everytime stick with u..... :embrass: ;p

Bluestrike said:
Yeah I totally agreed with you!

:embrass:

hahahahahahahaha.......... :bsmilie:

Ok Wed 14 is Good will be There. ;)

Larry said:

yes yes...i'm a first timer...at least where funan food court is concerned :devil: :D :bsmilie:

Bluestrike said:
GO GO GO.......

Hehehe.e...e

Time to have ,, hmm....

hmmm...

BCM? :sweat:

me guezz AG will have hiz uzual food again ..... :bsmilie:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.