Not open for further replies.

bozzanova

Aug 25, 2006
title: prepared
228871329_baf4a5dc36.jpg

comments welcome :)

technical aspects:

its totally burnout.......

this picture do not work for me a single bit. too grainy (unless its BnW, otherwise its unacceptable to me)

colours are way off. and its hard to know what it is with one look.

my comment.

this picture do not work for me.. i do not know what u are shooting due to improper exposure / post processing and picture composition...

glennyong said:
technical aspects:

its totally burnout.......

this picture do not work for me a single bit. too grainy (unless its BnW, otherwise its unacceptable to me)

colours are way off. and its hard to know what it is with one look.

my comment.

this picture do not work for me.. i do not know what u are shooting due to improper exposure / post processing and picture composition...

thanks for the comment glennyong. i'm still trying to figure out how to much to 'enhance' a pic for an 'abstract' look, but i guess it does look overblown.

Take that shot again, exactly the same, but expose it correctly for the guitar, then turn b&w and do some dodging and buring, I reckon it will give a very classy and 'unplugged' look.

The composition works but colours and exposure are way way off, even for abstract.

wildstallion said:
Take that shot again, exactly the same, but expose it correctly for the guitar, then turn b&w and do some dodging and buring, I reckon it will give a very classy and 'unplugged' look.

The composition works but colours and exposure are way way off, even for abstract.

thanks wildstallion. the original idea was to overexpose the musical score on the left just enough to make it less obvious, so that the title ('prepared') will give a hint to what it is.. (which is the musician being prepared by practising). but i guess i don't have the skill the pull it off. i will try it again in b&w and make it more natural, and therefore more 'unplugged'.

Oh My, that is a musical score, haha, didnt notice before!

Thats either me not looking closely enough or its really far too overexposed and out of colour to tell!

:sweat:

Post the new pic when youve done it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.