First post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mystic
Here

Do u consider this as an abstract pic? Actually I still dun get the meaning of abstract.. can someone explain? Thanks!

I would think this shot is more architectural than abstract. ;)

As for whats abstract and whats not, i don't think (at least not for me) there is a definitive idea of abstract (since that would actually be an oxymoron in itself) but then again, it's quite subjective.

Wait.. till i confuse you even more? :embrass:

Originally posted by ckiang
If you look at it and dunno what is it, then it's abstract.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Regards
CK

dunno what is it....
???
:( then its abstract?? wat an explaination.. :bsmilie:

Meaning of ABSTRACT

"Having an intellectual and affective artistic content that depends solely on intrinsic form rather than on narrative content or pictorial representation"

or simply,

"Thought of or stated without reference to a specific instance"

or

" Difficult to understand, not applied or practical; theoretical"

If these meaning still doesn't make any sense, JUST FORGET IT !!:D

-FND->

dunno what is it....
???
:( then its abstract?? wat an explaination.. :bsmilie:

Nobody ever reads the stickies above? :cry:

As for the shot, i think would be better to crop off the dark sky part (?)....would be more uniform with the different angles of which the windows are positioned helps break the pattern?

no lah its jus that when i go to that link its all in europe language. it neber explain wat is abstract...

see the pictures dude....they are a universal language

It's doesn't matter whether it's abstract or architectural or etc.... But its just beautiful. The lighting was wll balance and the pattern is just great. I would prefer to have crop off the roof and the ground. Just my 2 cents worth of though.

Status
Not open for further replies.