First Person Living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Something different.. We all know the viewfinder is what we see through our eyes.. but what would it be to see through the eyes of another person as they went about their daily activities?

Im_gonna_pay_by_Cheque_by_Draken413o.jpg

Im gonna pay by Cheque

Straight_as_An_Arrow_by_Draken413o.jpg

Straight as an Arrow

interesting concept. I think you make a gd art director anytime... How many times must i tell you to ...?

ah? no laa.. I cannot even direct my models properly let alone direct art.. haha But thank you for your nice compliment. =)

Hmm.. maybe but not at the moment.. still need to get my degree in mechanical engineering first..

haven't done any yet.. still planning.. Wanna do something like badminton or bmx or something la.. So many ideas.. even had a suggestion to do a masturbation one.. but that is probably too.. extreme..

haven't done any yet.. still planning.. Wanna do something like badminton or bmx or something la.. So many ideas.. even had a suggestion to do a masturbation one.. but that is probably too.. extreme..

for badminton one..u can find me at Anchorvale CC on monday nites..630pm till 930pm..

i got a nice bright red racquet to be yr model..;)

i will pass on the masturbation one though...hahhahha

for badminton one..u can find me at Anchorvale CC on monday nites..630pm till 930pm..

i got a nice bright red racquet to be yr model..;)

i will pass on the masturbation one though...hahhahha

Wah serious ah? Must wear wristband all those stuff leh.. Than must have opponent and net..

looks fun
do a counterstrike lah :bsmilie:

V interesting, how is it done? Shot over model's shoulder?

my table was already cleaned up for the shoot leh.. hahaha

Err.. I put my camera in front of the models face and ask them to do their thing than I just snap.. It's literally what they see.

It was cleaned up?!? And i thought mine was chaotic enough.. ;p

Keep up the work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.