First person in Canon forum to predict 20D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amfibius

Deregistered
Jan 26, 2004
Perth
Well the news is as good as out despite Canon trying to pull the webpage. I thought I would do a search to see who was the first person on the Canon forum to correctly predict what we now know about the 20D.

The Nostrodamus Award goes to longman. Back in March 2003, longman correctly predicted the name of the 10D successor, the 20D. This was when the 10D was first launched! Well done!

Just five days later, javaguru made a request to Canon for some improvements he would like to see. Some of these have materialized - new camera is slightly lighter (by a measly 50g), and is faster.

In June this year, rainman correctly predicted that the 10D replacement would have an 8 megapixel sensor and a better buffer in this thread. Very good, rainman ... relatives working in Canon? :D

1 week ago the action really started happening. There were a huge bunch of speculations in this thread, but the first person to point us towards a source of good rumours was caseytan.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Let's all give a round of applause to the winners who will each be receiving a call from Canon Singapore. And thank you Amfibius for this wonderful news :bsmilie: But seriously wouldn't it be great if there was in fact a prize for this. Hmmmm one can only wish. :think:

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Thanks ah..I'm rainman here to claim the prize Canon 20D...keke

Congratulation to javaguru and longman as well..when u all want to claim the prize from Amfibius? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.