dsc4713.jpg

hi i'm new to dslr so this is my first night shot
hope all of u all kindly guide me pls.

example my composition is it oki ?
which areas went wrong ?
how can i improve it ?
thanks alot sorry for my poor english

ISO- try lower ISO like 100, for lesser noise
F number- push up your F number to like f11 or f16.
composition-the couple is a distract if this is a night scene you tryin to shot. Try to walk around more to get different view, you will see more interesteing thing.
photo is about tell a story.( at least for me it is, haha) so you must let others know what you wan to show them.
for night shot mostly is showin the color of the world or perspective around us.

happy shotting. cheers... im not that pro also just some personal exp here.

thanks thanks for the comment i will try again

Maybe darken the foreground more. Give more space to background rather than just trees.

Bullzeyes...
What u mention about ISO and shutterspeed & F-number, he already did it as shown in the EXIF...
I prefer to shoot without tripod at handheldable shutter speed though... I am just plain lazy.

oki thanks noted

maybe you should tell us why you take this pic and what make u take this pic. First for most, are u using tripod? for nite shoots, best used a tripod so that you can use a lower ISO and longer exposure. Your pic does not look sharp to me. got some camera shake. 2nd, there are to much dark space on the left. If want to show a story, why not shift it more to the left. I know where u are standing and that location got more "lighten building" on the right. Shoot more and you will improve.

Last edited:
maybe you should tell us why you take this pic and what make u take this pic. First for most, are u using tripod? for nite shoots, best used a tripod so that you can use a lower ISO and longer exposure. Your pic does not look sharp to me. got some camera shake. 2nd, there are to much dark space on the left. If want to show a story, why not shift it more to the left. I know where u are standing and that location got more "lighten building" on the right. Shoot more and you will improve.
TS IS shooting 11.5sec exposure at F16 at ISO100...

try take from another angle. the trees is taking up too much of your photo and its very distracting. so which is the subject now? the couple, the trees or the sg flyer? ;p

TS IS shooting 11.5sec exposure at F16 at ISO100...

So 11.5 Sec with tripod still not sharp pic ? this something to think about ... LOL

thanks all this is the first time i use tripod so i never secure the tripod properly this may cause the cam to shake
as i wanted to made the couple as the main subject
i will shoot more to improve my skill thanks thanks

So 11.5 Sec with tripod still not sharp pic ? this something to think about ... LOL
If u are refering to the lights from the wheel, it is motion blur as the ferris wheel is moving...