first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok .. my first love suxxxk
I prefer my first fling .. :bsmilie:

Feelings no, memories yes.:lovegrin:

Still with :)

Hmm.... Love? No more. My 1st love is getting married. Of cos, naturally happy for her.

There's a saying, "Good Horse Don't Eat Return Head Grass". :)

yes ... shes a thai chinese and we will together during my sec school life , i still remember every details , every important date and everything we did together with her up till now ... shes the one that created the person i am today and the reason we ended up giving up on each other is due to very different family background and pressure from her mom . Guess shes now finish her degree and running her family business back in thailand . I just hope everythings is fine with her . :)

1st love?

Hmm...:think: ....:( ......:confused: ...still can't remember who was the girl :what:

yes, but more of 'how have you been doing all along' kind of feeling.

i'm looking for this girl, Abelene, aka morbida. hope someone recognises the name and hope to touch base with her again.

I can remember the girl but i dunno where or what is she doing now. :confused: Lost contact liaooooo :cry:

I dun remember my First Love... but I sure Do remember my First Lust..... :bsmilie:

afbug said:
I can remember the girl but i dunno where or what is she doing now. :confused: Lost contact liaooooo :cry:

!! :cry:

you knew her from mountain biking?

Feeling? No.

:think: Can't even remember how she look like.

lil_princess said:
The occasional contact.
The feelings that fade.
The memories thats still intact.
The love thats not made (to be).

With Love i am made, With U I make love... :bsmilie: (not u... the other U Know Who)

Status
Not open for further replies.