First killed cat, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not clicking on that no matter what you say. I'm sure it's more gruesome and gory pics.

I think it might be a commercial trick to get more 'clicks' onto the site to get paid.

yanyewkay said:
i'm not clicking on that no matter what you say. I'm sure it's more gruesome and gory pics.

I think it might be a commercial trick to get more 'clicks' onto the site to get paid.

no.... see for yourself, this lady did it again.. killing a dog and a rabbit.:angry:

Sick

Can't believe theres suck Assholes!

Apologies, fiery, edited your thread title.

:cry: for the animals.

Yeek... the cute rabbit ga na killed by her... poor thing...

She should be thrown into a hungry lion's or wolf's den. Then the wild animals maul her to pieces alive... Hiak hiak hiak...

The animal's ghost will come & haunt her for sure.

:dunno:

Pablo said:
Thanks for nothing !!!

If I had any idea that you intended for me to see that, I would have questioned your motive.

Why not put some kind of warning first

:thumbsd: to you.

germ_boi said:
which country is it?!

Think it's malaysia is it? If it's other countries, ang mo countries, animal activists will hunt her down & go disturb her or punish her for sure...

yanyewkay said:

lol i had the same idea. no way am i seeing anything horrid at this time of the night.

Why not capture her & then try wear a siletto high heel shoes STEP on her fingers one by one... shiok sia.

wrx_sti_22b said:
Think it's malaysia is it? If it's other countries, ang mo countries, animal activists will hunt her down & go disturb her or punish her for sure...

If you go through the discussion thread that was linked in the originating post, you will find among the cursing and swearing a link to another web page (still containing some of the gruesome pictures) that tracks the development of this case.

Apparently this happened in China, the lady and the photographer/videographer was tracked down, suspended from their jobs and pending investigation. That's from what I read yesterday.

I hope you burn in hell! There is nothing worthwhile or right about any form of cruelty, especially to helpless animals. How do you live with yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.