First Job Interview


Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#1
GASP!! My first Interview today!! so nervous!! dunno what to expect!!!
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
#3
Originally posted by eadwine
GASP!! My first Interview today!! so nervous!! dunno what to expect!!!
1) fat paycheck
2) loads of benefits... like the company will give you an unlimited supply of film, including D&P free in their own underground lab
3) cute secretary
4) spacious office with lots of privacy
5) 3 day work week
6) 1 month annual leave, with an invitation to the annual company retreat in Switzerland
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#4
Originally posted by rueyloon


1) fat paycheck
2) loads of benefits... like the company will give you an unlimited supply of film, including D&P free in their own underground lab
3) cute secretary
4) spacious office with lots of privacy
5) 3 day work week
6) 1 month annual leave, with an invitation to the annual company retreat in Switzerland
hahaha ya ya my dad is bill gates!
 

PsychoBoy

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
267
0
0
psychoboy.siaosiao.net
#5
Originally posted by eadwine
GASP!! My first Interview today!! so nervous!! dunno what to expect!!!
you getting an IT job right? from my experience the first interview are usually the technical questions. they want to find out whether you can do the job first before everything else.

if the company is big, be ready to go for 2nd or even 3rd interview.
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,608
26
48
Melbourne
#6
Originally posted by rueyloon
1) fat paycheck
2) loads of benefits... like the company will give you an unlimited supply of film, including D&P free in their own underground lab
3) cute secretary
4) spacious office with lots of privacy
5) 3 day work week
6) 1 month annual leave, with an invitation to the annual company retreat in Switzerland
/me slaps rueyloon awake - "Wake up, wake up! You are having hallucinations!"

Ruey, what you can really expect is this:-
1. small paycheck - smaller than what your parents used to give you when you were studying
2. no benefits - bring your own kopi to work
3. ugly warbirds with hornrim specs as admin assistant, and everything also dont want to do
4. rathole cubicle (3ft x 4ft) with one fluorescent light, chair with two wheels missing, PC (if you are lucky) is Pentium MMX with 64MB of RAM and VGA graphics on 13-inch monitor
5. 5 day work week, but 12 hrs a day
6. 2 day company MOTIVATION trip to Pulau Ubin, and somemore got to pay for your own bumboat ride.

Welcome to the Real World!! ;) :cool:
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#7
Originally posted by Darren


/me slaps rueyloon awake - "Wake up, wake up! You are having hallucinations!"

Ruey, what you can really expect is this:-
1. small paycheck - smaller than what your parents used to give you when you were studying
2. no benefits - bring your own kopi to work
3. ugly warbirds with hornrim specs as admin assistant, and everything also dont want to do
4. rathole cubicle (3ft x 4ft) with one fluorescent light, chair with two wheels missing, PC (if you are lucky) is Pentium MMX with 64MB of RAM and VGA graphics on 13-inch monitor
5. 5 day work week, but 12 hrs a day
6. 2 day company MOTIVATION trip to Pulau Ubin, and somemore got to pay for your own bumboat ride.

Welcome to the Real World!! ;) :cool:
hahah great stuffs. :)

eadwine, what kind of job issit?
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#9
Originally posted by eadwine


http://www.ecms-asia.com/index2.html
its some Intellectual Property Practicioner company...
oh...so what time's your interview? Why are you still here??

Or over already?

Actually you can consider being a photo model...or even a nude one. Hehe...that's after seeing some of the shots you posted here. :D
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#10
Originally posted by Tweek


oh...so what time's your interview? Why are you still here??

Or over already?

Actually you can consider being a photo model...or even a nude one. Hehe...that's after seeing some of the shots you posted here. :D
hahaha
no lah for fun only mah. where got handsome face to be model.

interview at 3pm!!! sigh
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#11
Originally posted by eadwine

interview at 3pm!!! sigh
you better go shower soon, iron and starch your shirt and tie, and put on your best cologne.

Good luck later! Tell us how it goes.
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#12
Originally posted by Tweek


you better go shower soon, iron and starch your shirt and tie, and put on your best cologne.

Good luck later! Tell us how it goes.
IS the TIE a must????
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#14
ok ok thanks GUYS!! wish me luck!!!
haha
legs feel like jelly
 

#15
Originally posted by Darren


/me slaps rueyloon awake - "Wake up, wake up! You are having hallucinations!"

Ruey, what you can really expect is this:-
1. small paycheck - smaller than what your parents used to give you when you were studying
2. no benefits - bring your own kopi to work
3. ugly warbirds with hornrim specs as admin assistant, and everything also dont want to do
4. rathole cubicle (3ft x 4ft) with one fluorescent light, chair with two wheels missing, PC (if you are lucky) is Pentium MMX with 64MB of RAM and VGA graphics on 13-inch monitor
5. 5 day work week, but 12 hrs a day
6. 2 day company MOTIVATION trip to Pulau Ubin, and somemore got to pay for your own bumboat ride.

Welcome to the Real World!! ;) :cool:
So bad? I use a Pentium III 450, 128MB RAM, 17" monitor at work, complete with a solid pair of speakers. CD-RW/scanner within walking distance. Music studio within walking distance. 5 day work week, 9.5 hours a day. :D But pay is not fantastic.

And we used to have pretty admins who've since left the company. :)

Regards
CK
 

#17
Originally posted by ckiang


So bad? I use a Pentium III 450, 128MB RAM, 17" monitor at work, complete with a solid pair of speakers. CD-RW/scanner within walking distance. Music studio within walking distance. 5 day work week, 9.5 hours a day. :D But pay is not fantastic.

And we used to have pretty admins who've since left the company. :)

Regards
CK
wah...where is dat?
 

#19
Hmmm.. hee hee... for my line of work they don't ask technical questions... the HR department don't even know what we do. Unless its the laboratory manager... And if you are lucky, there'll enough chairs in the lab... And if you are luckier, You can actually sit on those chairs...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom