First ICT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dragos
.....basically, a good break from work.
Good break from work? Nah... It's a bad disruption from my holidays... :D

Originally posted by zekai
infantry going for 2 days.....

I suspect you are going for BCTC at Pasir Laba.

In that case good luck.
zekai, my unit in-processing is over 2 days. The whole ICT is over a week. Will be going back to my unit for reservist. There's IPPT, platoon training, company training, life firing etc..

Do we need to bring clothes hanger? :dunno:

With so many equipment: standard fullpack, SBO, Helmet, more No. 4s, slippers, extras.... How to carry all? Ali Baba bag has been dekit... Hehh...

Some tips b4 u inprocess
- Don't be late for inprocess (try to go early before 7am to avoid traffic jam)
- Cut your hair short
- Kiwi your boot
- Wear smart no.4 during inprocess
- bring fullpack ,SBO and 2-3 sets of army clothings/vest/short , slipper, tooth brush/paste, toilet paper, pen / paper , cloths hanger and lock (recommend key lock)
- bring some money

hey beanie!

Bring 2 bags. One is your full pack with the SBO, helmet stuffed inside and another personal bag where u can dump your No.4, slippers, shorts, t-shirts and barang barang. Anyway, u may get to book out on the first day so at least u still can go home and get some stuff u miss out.

Dun forget to get a padlock for your locker but even if u dun have, the gift shop or emart will probably stock those locks.

Hmmm... your this ict sounds like my first one. The same stuff, inprocessing, weapon refresher training and range. After that, out-processed.

what to bring? Hey, dun forget your cam! Can post some pics here after u return. Heh-heh... juz kidding..

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by zekai
infantry going for 2 days.....

I suspect you are going for BCTC at Pasir Laba.

In that case good luck.

I kanna my first there.... it was hell.

Full battle order walk from 10am to 12am.

Fighting along the way then got this maddening thing call ICGS or something. "river" crossing....

CD the next day....

I was never this worn out during my active days.... you see the 30+ 40+ uncles vomitting at the end of the course....

:cry:

40+ still got BCTC meh?? I thot stand down liao?? No?

Originally posted by lazyfiddler
40+ still got BCTC meh?? I thot stand down liao?? No?

some uncle defer until dunno how old.

i met a 35 yr old guy going for his 1st in camp... go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.