First Home Attempt : Canon Lens Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidden3

Aug 20, 2007
Sengkang
www.flickr.com
Was bored at home one day, and decided to try and take another shot of the canon lens cap.
Equipment : Canon 400D, Kit lens.
AV mode
f/5.6, ISO 400, 1/6s. Hand held.

2343168070_f385af3838.jpg

:bsmilie:

don't mean to be mean, but isn't there a better subject at home?

maybe a handphone or sth. because the lens cap is a really boring subject IMO.

bro prob u can try taking with a all white background?

or take the lens cap at an angle instead of straight on.

and if you have a spare lens, take it together with the lens after arranging them properly.

just my 2 cents =)

i think is interesting here....is very unique with the reflected image....

Isn't Still Life photgraphy about making something that is "dead"(non living), more interesting?
Haha, i guess if i were to make a boring subject, in this case as you said lens cap, interesting, i guess it'll be more of a acheivement?
Newbie here though.

Isn't Still Life photgraphy about making something that is "dead"(non living), more interesting?
Haha, i guess if i were to make a boring subject, in this case as you said lens cap, interesting, i guess it'll be more of a acheivement?
Newbie here though.

hahah i couldn't agree more. but maybe can use other methods too. like extra props. maybe give it some hands and some legs.

or maybe u can flash it while you spin it on the side. might give you something interesting.

bro prob u can try taking with a all white background?

or take the lens cap at an angle instead of straight on.

and if you have a spare lens, take it together with the lens after arranging them properly.

just my 2 cents =)

Don't dare to take my spare lens out leh, all dont have the red rubber band. hahaha.
Yes okaye, will try with a white background again.

i think is interesting here....is very unique with the reflected image....

Thanks! :D

hahah i couldn't agree more. but maybe can use other methods too. like extra props. maybe give it some hands and some legs.

or maybe u can flash it while you spin it on the side. might give you something interesting.

I dont get this part. :dunno:

*No PPed done or anything. Straight from cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.