First gay protest at Speakers' Corner?You going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myloplex

May 27, 2003
Visit site
First gay protest at Speakers' Corner -> Recently in the news.
Who's going? And to do what? :think:

First gay protest at Speakers' Corner -> Recently in the news.
Who's going? And to do what? :think:

what's there to protest? should be ban instead. :thumbsd:

morally objectionable behavior!

what's there to protest? should be ban instead. :thumbsd:

morally objectionable behavior!

What is so wrong about Gays? They are human too. Just because they are different, doesn't make them evil or monsters. And morals? Mmmm whose morals are we applying? Our own?

Sigh I would expect more maturity and tolerance from the people here.... considering this is a creative community.

What is so wrong about Gays? They are human too. Just because they are different, doesn't make them evil or monsters. And morals? Mmmm whose morals are we applying? Our own?

Sigh I would expect more maturity and tolerance from the people here.... considering this is a creative community.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong. It seems to me that such an event would be rather novel, at least from the Singapore perspective. And if the time/date is right (between my exams), I'll be going... as a photographer of course :)

By going, you mean to take photographs?

Really dreaming is dangerous

Sometimes when people lost their souls they are totally not appreciative of other living humans. They even try to indicate their moral perspective.

Have they gone into the history of how human beings are created they would have a better understanding and appreciation of all living things in this earth.

It is not only maturity in understanding the human species that will maintain harmony and peace among humankind it is also a great desire for us to be more tolerance if you want to live together in this world happily ever after.

Exam the the "he-she" and people who are intersex in today's society, have they got the same equal rights to be interacting with normal human beings? Just because they are born different and perhaps behave in a manner not acceptable by the minority doesn't mean they are bad or look down upon.

At least for the first time in Singapore the subject of human behavior is being discussed openly. Have an open mind and hear what the gay people have to say. They can be just as productive in contributing to the economic growth of a country.

Some info on intersex people:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

i think this can be sensitive but God created man for woman,vice versa...though i do not want to interfere with what others are doing,i think,in a religious perspective,this is wrong...i hope i dont offend anyone here or anywhere...if i do,i'm really sorry...

i think this can be sensitive but God created man for woman,vice versa...though i do not want to interfere with what others are doing,i think,in a religious perspective,this is wrong...i hope i dont offend anyone here or anywhere...if i do,i'm really sorry...

it's ok
it's your opinion, as long as you don't force it on other people.
Singapore will be a better place with more opinions, and where people don't feel the need to force their opinions upon others

To all reading and discussing in this thread,

Please be reminded that we do not allow discussions that are religious in nature.

The topic of homosexuality is connected to religion. We can allow this thread to stay while we have our own discussion among the mods and admins on how to deal with such topics in CS. In the mean time, please stay civil and not start attacking each other for a view that you do not agree on.

Remember, the main topic of this thread is whether you are interested in going to this event and what would you do there, not about your views on homosexuality.

Thanks!
-Roy

Indeed, and I'd like to add, anyone who does blatant bashing of any form of humans will DEFINITELY get an infraction without warning.

when will it be? anyone know?

hmmm....if man with man not acceptable then woman with woman?

opinions?

What is it that they are protesting?

../azul123

Last edited:
Repeal this law? I think we are not there yet as a society. Sorry, I can't support...

../azul123

Last edited:
I am not religious until I see money. :bsmilie:

Anyway, I think being gay is fine, just no sex change or cross dressing please.

True...lets be Gay (happy and contented)

Status
Not open for further replies.