Who would the first FZ3/FZ20 owner be?

Lumix DMC-FZ20
1. Congrats to bwilly :vhappy: :vhappy:
Lumix DMC-FZ3
1. Congrats to Savio :vhappy: :vhappy:

in other countries, its avaliable already

wow.. serious!!! now i serious headache!!!!!!!11

i got the cash now but stuck on the latest model

S1 IS or FZ3 or Z3 .. can give me good advise!???

gernie said:
wow.. serious!!! now i serious headache!!!!!!!11

i got the cash now but stuck on the latest model

S1 IS or FZ3 or Z3 .. can give me good advise!???

I would buy FZ3 over S1 IS. Z3 looks weird.
Just my FZ-3 cents opinion. :thumbsup:

Add me to this list. Thanks

I was an ex-FZ1 user :thumbsup:

Lumix DMC-LC1
1. HRKB
2. tomcat
3. lim8395
4. fastshot
5. lokewl
6. shotME

Me, FZ1, FZ10 and definitely a forthcoming FZ20 user!!! :lovegrin:

Panasonic Singapore, please buck up and ship in the FZ20 ASAP!!! ;p

unless the af assist is good and the noise level low at iso100 then it's a good buy.

Potential FZ20 users, how about ganging up to buy the FZ20 together for bulk purchase? Can start a list right here, starting with me.

1) Zenten
2)

acetylcholine said:
unless the af assist is good and the noise level low at iso100 then it's a good buy.

FZ10 was a good buy. FZ20 would be an excellent buy, if it is as they say, an improved version of FZ10.

As for noise level, got to try out the cam to judge. Otherwise, in my opinion, no ultrazoom digicam, be it Canon S1, Minolta Z3, Olympus C770, Kyocera M410R can come near the FZ20 in terms of picture quality. (I speak from experience because I have used all the cams here and none of them :nono: could touch the FZ10 :cool: when it came to picture quality).

Zenten said:
FZ10 was a good buy. FZ20 would be an excellent buy, if it is as they say, an improved version of FZ10.

As for noise level, got to try out the cam to judge. Otherwise, in my opinion, no ultrazoom digicam, be it Canon S1, Minolta Z3, Olympus C770, Kyocera M410R can come near the FZ20 in terms of picture quality. (I speak from experience because I have used all the cams here and none of them :nono: could touch the FZ10 :cool: when it came to picture quality).

go zenten! :sweatsm:

Zenten said:

Saw some beautiful pics in DPreview forum. Some were taken by amateurs using FZ10. There were comparison pics posted by new FZ20 users too.
They claim the FZ20 VEII has works wonder on CA and noise. Heard the AF was pretty fast too. Some owners have tested the focus assist lamp to work almost twice the range stated on Panasonic manual.

I am deciding on the FZ3 or FZ20. Now still using LC33. Very happy with the pic quality.

i doubt pana wil have decent pics..
ok lah...maybe i am hypersensitive over noise..

acetylcholine said:
i doubt pana wil have decent pics..
ok lah...maybe i am hypersensitive over noise..

Perhaps your standard of a decent pic is way too high for a $1000 camera.
To me it produces exceptionally acceptable pics. Quite happy withthese. There are more beautiful pics taken by the early adopters in USA. Check it out.

LifeWorld said:
zenten, should I add you in the list or not?

Sold FZ10 3 weeks ago. Currently using Minolta Z3 and my sister's FZ1.
I suppose you can include me in the list. :)

Don't know how much it going to cost for a FZ20?? :( and between FZ10 & 20 it don't seem to have too much different ??

club_de_oldman said:
Don't know how much it going to cost for a FZ20?? :( and between FZ10 & 20 it don't seem to have too much different ??

My guess is that it should cost about the same as FZ10. You are quite right, not much difference except for a faster processor, a larger grip and an AF light. :confused:

hmm... :think: I just got my FZ10 now no $$$ liao :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.