First DeBeaute Outdoor Shoot- Dec 1 Saturday Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandicat

Nov 16, 2007
Dearest CS members,

This is an awesome opportunity to work with you all here. Do show your support!! : )

An outdoor theme shoot as follow:

No. of Beauties: 4

2 Outfits: Club wear and sweet/sexy dress

Ratio: 4:1 (min 16 to start, max 20, 5:1)

Duration: 3 hours

Date: 1 Dec, Sat

Time: 3-6pm

Cost: $65

To register:

1) Kindly email me at kandicat2512@yahoo.com.sg with your name and mobile number to register. Try not to PM me as my mailbox is limited. On first come first served basis.
2) Payment details & my contact number will be sent to your email. So please read your emails ok.
3) Shoot details to be sent to you via sms after payment received.

The beauties are:

Patricia- In the running for CLEO Covergirl top 10 finalists
Pat1.jpg

2nd pic courtesy of Jeffrey Yap

Jen- Winner of Miss Singapore World 2007 for 3 subsidiary titles
Jen1.jpg

2nd pic courtesy of Philosophy Iron

Zhenzhen
ZhenZhen.jpg

Laura
Laura4.jpg

Laura3.jpg

Thank You & God Bless

Mmm sat time might be a little tight.Only can confirm early next week.:)$65 for 4 models is a
great deal...:thumbsup:

No offend but why is it nowaday 1 model shoot got more than 3 models? 2 will be just nice... Just my 1 cent tot..

But :thumbsup: for u...;)

thank you all for your generous feedback :) i'll try to accomodate to everyone's request. looking at the response now to determine. keep them coming!!

upzzz for the weekend!!

PM for you. kandicat.

wat abt sunday 3 to 6?

great models! regretfully i will be travelling. if you organise another one mid december i will be happy to support

thank you all for your generous feedback :) i'll try to accomodate to everyone's request. looking at the response now to determine. keep them coming!!

upzzz for the weekend!!
as we all give you all our advises, so when is the shoot now and how many models now?

zhenzhen's pics credit to Ryan. sry missed that out.

models reduced to 3. Patricia, Zhenzhen & Laura as Jen can't make it. Price Reduction! to $55!!

15 photographers to start ratio 5:1. Shoot remains on Sat!

5 slots taken. keep coming in!!!

Must be all 3 models,but if maximum 20 photographers shooting with 3 models
mmm e ratio is a bit huge...:confused:Will like to support you & your models,as you
are a newcomer.

Maximum 15 photographers. ratio 5:1. You get to shoot all 3 models :)

Thanks Xiaoyang, do support me & my models :) :)

oh btw I might reduce to min 12 to start instead. gathering more responses for now. thank you all who've reserved a slot.

upzzz!!

This is what I call by a PERFECT THEME:thumbsup::thumbsup: Great looking models at great price:) All the best:D

4 more slots to start!
upz!

Status
Not open for further replies.