First close up of my spider shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
NOt too good...but I'll try again...if I can find one :)

spider.jpg

Nice and sharp spider u got there. But the cactus behind is kind of distracting. I guess it can't be helped.

nice shot but backgnd is distracting ... if not , it would be even nicer ;)

Originally posted by siron

now u can't expect the background to be any better.. ;)

ha ha ha :bsmilie: I guess you have not put much effort on photography ...

now u can't expect the background to be any better.. ;)

Hee Hee, yes you can~ Try flash with -1 EV, fast shutter speed and a small aperture... then move two steps to the right and shoot from the catus side instead...

maybe u can chop off the cactus first before shooting the spider....
but still very good except the background.

:bsmilie:

if only I can really chop it off.. haha Can I?? hehe
didn't put effort into photograpghy? I would say I am not as good or exprienced as most of you here...I'm learning...More tips will be helpful.
Thanks!!

Originally posted by Flare

Hee Hee, yes you can~ Try flash with -1 EV, fast shutter speed and a small aperture... then move two steps to the right and shoot from the catus side instead...

take from the catus saide??
haha... he will end up with thorns all over his body...

...I'm learning...More tips will be helpful.
how to give u more tips as you have commented "now u can't expect the background to be any better.." .. it's sound like you already give up and that is the best effect you could get.

;)

Originally posted by megaweb

how to give u more tips as you have commented "now u can't expect the background to be any better.." .. it's sound like you already give up and that is the best effect you could get.

;)

its true from what I said...it's enclosed up. And if I go to the side.I will not see the plan of the spider. There's no way I can take from the back..and if so I will face the white sky. So I was tellin u how then?

Originally posted by megaweb

;)

We already left the zoo..... how to improve??
More tips as like... next time.... right??
anyway i think the catus is nice in a way......

different people different view:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Scriabinesque
Well, don't be too engrossed with the image, it's just the image. Never the real thing.

Yeah... I agree!!:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Talking about semiotics and linguistics. Photograph is a mere flat image representation of something seen at a certain angle. You can choose to look at it one way, or look at it another.

Where's siron gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.