First CanonGraphers Studio & Model Shoot Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Allow me to introduce you the first CanonGraphers Studio & Model Shoot Workshop!

Date : 21st May, Sunday

Time : 1000 hours – 1800 hours

Themes : Beauty/Glamour and Fashion

Cost : S$60

Max Pax. : 15

Equipment : Canon Camera with manual settings and must be able to connect to sync cord or horseshoe trigger.

Workshop Outline / Schedule

10am – 11am Theory of Studio Lighting

11am – noon Walk through Studio Set Up

Noon – 1pm Lunch Break

1pm – 3pm Model Shoot session 1 (Beauty Glamour)

3pm – 3:30pm Break

3:30pm – 5:30pm Model Shoot session 2 (Fashion)

5:30pm – 6pm Critiques, comments, wrap-up, POTD

In the morning, we will go over basic studio lighting theories and techniques. Walk through how to set up studio lights.

In the afternoon, a professional fashion/commercial photographer will lead the model shoot. At the beginning of each session, the photographer will demonstrate how to set up the lights and set, and most importantly, how to work with the model to get the image you desire. There will be also a professional make-up artist engaged to beautify our model.

This studio workshop shall be very different from what you have seen in the market. Each participant shall be given a specific timing to shot the model individually so as to build up the rapport with the model. It won’t be a mass shooting which we felt that it will not improve your skills in studio portraits. In this one-one-shooting style, you will learn how to pose the model, what lighting technique to use, etc.

After the 2 sessions, we will reconvene for a critiques and comments session. Each of the participant will submit one image for the photo-of –the-day competition.

Kindly email your real name, nickname, and contact no. at canongraphers@hotmail.com should you be interested to sign for the workhop. We will inform you of the mode of payment. As seats are limited to 15, so hurry!!! ;p

5 seats taken up. :)

Please inform ASAP upon $ transaction. Thanks.

8 seats taken up. :)

1) 1x Instructor for studio theory lesson

2) Studio Equipment hands-on

3) Guidance on how to set up studio equipment

4) 1x Studio

5) 1x Professional/Commercial Photographer to illustrate how to pose the model in a studio, etc

6) 1x Experienced Model

7) 1x Make-up Artist

8) Lecture Notes

9) Light Refreshment

10) 1-to-1 shoot with the model at specific timing

For just $60, it's really a steal. This is a great opportunity for newbies / those who wanted to know more about studio photography. :)

Hi newbie here, does a 350D qualify for syncing? Is a Tamron 28-75 suitable for studio portrait?

email you. USM, got?
still avail?

rt7snap said:
email you. USM, got?
still avail?

Bro, I have received your email. :)

12 seats taken up liao. Hurry!!!

:cry: It clashes with Big Walk! A company event for me.
Do notify if there is another 2nd session. Thanks

8 persons have paid up. :)

Hope there's 2nd session soon. :)

10 persons have paid up. :)

lai ah lai ah, election over already, this kind of ho liao wouldn't come again.
Yellow!%20giggle.gif

me greenhorn in indoor and flash photography. anything to read up first, or good to have to bring along?

Hi USM,

I'm interested in joining the workshop. I've sent you an email.
Please SMS/PM/email me the details of payment & location.
Thank you!

regards,
hadi (91823132)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the overwhelming response. The workshop is closed for registration. We have a FULL HOUSE attendance.

12 persons have already paid up, so left only 3 persons who have signed up but yet pay.

I will give them 2 more days to pay up. In the event they forgo their seats, I will open up for registration again. First come first serve basis.

Once again, we would like apologise for the disappointment for those who are not able to register for the workshop.

Special Appearance for the workshop!

EOS 5D and 1Ds mk II :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.