First CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
I am pleased to announce that there will be a photoshoot outing for fellow CanonGraphers at Singapore Botanical Garden (SBG).

Date : 14 May 2005
Time : 0800 hours
Meeting Place : Entrance of SBG facing British Council

Time : 0700 hours (for those who want to meet up for breakfast first)
Place : Tanglin Mall McDonald

upz for USM and the canon group

but why always at bot gdn

Just came back from the gathering at CDL . Cheers to the fomation of Canongrapher ! I will be there hopefully if nothing screw me up :thumbsup:

The CanonGraphers is a new gp just born today about 3hrs ago. A simple location for outing will have less organization stress for the newly form gp and more concentration on shooting and bonding. Anyway, a true photographer will always have an eyes for new things in old places. :bsmilie:

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: All Canon Users Arise!!!

Christwings said:
Anyway, a true photographer will always have an eyes for new things in old places. :bsmilie:

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: All Canon Users Arise!!!

well said :thumbsup: upz for this group !

USM said:
I am pleased to announce that there will be a photoshoot outing for fellow CanonGraphers at Singapore Botanical Garden (SBG).

Date : 14 May 2005
Time : 0800 hours
Meeting Place : Entrance of SBG facing British Council

Time : 0700 hours (for those who want to meet up for breakfast first)
Place : Tanglin Mall McDonald
Bro, the entrance should be facing Australian High Com, not British Council. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Virgo said:
Thanx. I'm gonna shoot some macro that morning. Anyone? :)

Great! I love macro. I have the 100mm Macro f2.8 USM. ;p but no camera body. :cry:

Virgo said:
Thanx. I'm gonna shoot some macro that morning. Anyone? :)
eh ... me no macro lens , think i try some closeup with my non macro lens then ;)

Hi All,

Sounds like the meeting went well. Too bad I could not stay longer.

Thanks to TechMage for "hosting" us in a comfortable place.

I like the name -- CanonGraphers.

Will be there for the shoot to show support for kickoff outing. Never been to SBG that early, must look prestine.

S11loop said:
eh ... me no macro lens , think i try some closeup with my non macro lens then ;)

I can show you the power of Canon 500D filter. :bigeyes: without a true Macro lens.

Anyone has the 70-200mm f2.8L or 300mm f4L to bring along? The 500D filter thread size is 77mm, so need either of these lenses.

S11loop said:
I also no macro lens. I use an extension tube with my 50mm or 28-135. Can achieve very good results. :)

ykia said:
Hi All,

Sounds like the meeting went well. Too bad I could not stay longer.

Thanks to TechMage for "hosting" us in a comfortable place.

I like the name -- CanonGraphers.

Will be there for the shoot to show support for kickoff outing. Never been to SBG that early, must look prestine.
Then you really must go man...nothing beats getting a nice macro shot early in the morning, when all the butterflies' wings are still wet and not so active!

Hi Guys, newbie here. would love to join in the outing.. but too bad travelling on 14th. will keep an eye out for future outings for CanonGraphers! ;)

expositer said:
Hi Guys, newbie here. would love to join in the outing.. but too bad travelling on 14th. will keep an eye out for future outings for CanonGraphers! ;)

Don't worry dude, there will be more events in the pipelines, so stay tune.

Enjoy your trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.