First Camera for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patdog112

Oct 23, 2006
:embrass: student here.. finally saved enough money for my 1st digital camera.. Last time used to share a firm camera whenever i go aboard with my family..

can buddies here help me decide on a desent yet cheap camera.? I am planning to bring it for my trip to Japan at the end of the year.

urm.. i am totally newbie to cameras.. some questions maybe :embrass:

Budget -- Less than $500
Able to take desent night photo with flash
screen cannot be too small

Hi I will think the Fujifilm F20 fits your budget(less than $490) and requirements. It has very gd iso performance(enabling u to shoot in low-light without flash) and is compact and easy to carry about..:)

stretch your budget slightly (500+) and you will get the F30 with ISO3200.. as compared to F20's ISO2000 ;)

Yup F30 is a very gd camera..:thumbsup: but u wun go wrong with either. Just get whichever is more comfortable for your budget..;)

stretch your budget slightly (500+) and you will get the F30 with ISO3200.. as compared to F20's ISO2000 ;)

my budget cannot be over 500 bucks..

how about other brands..?

other brands seems to be a tough call. there is a Panasonic FX-03 i believe that is under $500 as well but the shots it takes at night seems medicore compared to the fuji.

think there are a few more affordable models from Canon/Nikon/Sony but i am not sure of their prices/models

animore good models to recommand....?

If budget cannot be more than $500.. then can consider getting the Fujifilm F11 instead.. :)

i heading to osaka and toyko...

Fujifilm F20 around how much ar..?

i am total newbie to camera..

the nikon one looks cool and with 10X optical zoom..!

yea.. the degisn was cool.. but compared to the F20 isit better?

i am total newbie to camera..

the nikon one looks cool and with 10X optical zoom..!

Hi there,
sorry to ask you.First thing did you ask yourself which brand and what type for cam do you prefer.Did you ask around the price of the cam you like? :think:

I totally no prefrence to brand cos on budget...
someting less than 500 but the cheaper the better.. cos seldom using camera..

I totally no prefrence to brand cos on budget...
someting less than 500 but the cheaper the better.. cos seldom using camera..

Ya I know did you ask around the cam shop around.Later buy already, then regret and wasted the money you save;)

Think twice and listen more before you decide.;)

i am comparing the suggestions u all give before going down to buy the model

Status
Not open for further replies.