First Attempt in fullscreen 360 Pano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaystudio

Apr 11, 2005
bigdaystudio said:
Bugis Junction. My first attempt to do a fullscreen spherical panorama, you can pan fully up, down and all around
http://www.bigdaystudio.com/Panobugis.mov

You need quicktime to view the above.

ys
Very nice spherical panorama :thumbsup: esp. good exposure.

What is ur setup ? How many shots taken ?

Thanks for the compliments. My setup is Nikon D2x / 10.5mm lens it was F11 and 2 secs exposure. But i feel i should have done it earlier as the sky in the pano you see is abit too dark.

ys

Wonderful shot. Well executed. Exposure is good.:thumbsup:

Very nicely done.
as said, exposure is ok. u brighten the sky then everything overexposed already.

Ahhh... & I can see your tripod...

That is an amazing shot man... I don't need to mention about the exposure already though. :) Just wondering what software did you use for this?

Thanks guys..
Yah forgot to remove the shadow of the tripod.
I use this software called ptgui to process the panorama. Table about 2 hours to pair all 7 images together.

You can Use the shift and control button to zoom in and out. There is suppose to have a control panel but i accidentally left it out...
AReality said:
how do u zoom out?
I zoomed in accidentally then canot zoom out.

Nice work pal! Btw I am surprised that noone stopped you.. I mean the security.. ;p

tokrot said:
Nice work pal! Btw I am surprised that noone stopped you.. I mean the security.. ;p
Cos i think i look as though I am photographing the fountain area where lots of people usually do tat and furthermore its an open area i wanted to try see if i shoot the interior part of bugis but chances are low i think..:(

super cool dude.....:thumbsup: resolution is awesome, especially when zooming in and out. It's like google earth.........

:bigeyes: wow this is almost breath-taking man! thanks for sharing with us! hee...

woah the ptgui needs to pay one leh...you paid for the software or using the trial version? hee...

Oh and how do you take the shots? care to teach? I guess first la hor...we need to use the largest f-stop at av mode and then check for the shutter speed. Then apply the settings in Manual mode and then focus on something in front of you and then shoot with this setting for all angles for the 7 shots is it? heh...what is the focal length? The widest? heh....pai sey pai sey...asked so many questions...just wanna learn..:bsmilie:

very cool man! hee...do post more! keke.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wah lao eh.. this is so damn cool man! :bigeyes:

The pictures are so clear and well stitched that it almost feels like being there. Only give-away was the faint shadow of the camera on the ground.

I think you can try to sell your services to property agents. Its quite common in aust for agents to post 3D/wrap-around views of property online.

just my 2cents

bigdaystudio said:
Bugis Junction. My first attempt to do a fullscreen spherical panorama, you can pan fully up, down and all around
http://www.bigdaystudio.com/Panobugis.mov

You need quicktime to view the above.

http://www.bigdaystudio.com/bugis/index_xml.html (Using Java, no need quicktime)

ys

Very nice, BigDay.

What application did you use to stitch and generate the QTVR and the Java files?

very nice... typical of those shots use by hotels for their website... full 360 view...it makes you wonder where the hell is the photographer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.