Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotic

Feb 14, 2002
Had to capture many shots for this one.

nightshot.jpg

moment well captured! very majestic looking. :thumbsup:

nice shot, if only its closer, even better

I would like see a bigger version of this so as to appreciate better this beautiful shot.

Here's a slightly bigger one by request. I haven't put up the gallery of the photos yet.

nightshotbig.jpg

Nice shot. Did ya take this in Singapore? Where did ya take it from?

Wow, the fireworks looks much nicer after enlargment.

I think the next firework should be on national day. will have to get ready everything required before then to take those firework.

chaotic, can tell us what setup you have and what settings you use with these shots?

I took this in pittsburgh, US. Apparently they have fireworks every month or so. And I happened to be there on one of those days. It's a celebration of their baseball games, aren't they rich or what? It lasted a long time... comparable to our National Day fireworks, very impressive for having that almost monthly.

I am new to digital photography so when that event suddenly happened, I was not prepared for it... so I just took many photos with various settings. A lot of them looked horrible but I will put up the decent ones after I found the time to put them together.
Thanks for all the comments.

With the enlarged pic, then can appreciate how nice the pic is. Well done.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great!!

Damn..we shld have fireworks every WEEK! LOL

Originally posted by siron

hahah if that is so ahhh.. haha That'll be alot of money!! haha

Awww why nooot?!?! The government shld relax and loosen up. It's stuffing up the Singaporeans. :D

it's amazing but I think the fireworks help keep the citizens happy. imagine having to burn money to generate happiness. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.