Fireworks... u went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotojoy

Mar 10, 2005
Singapore, NE
Who went to catch the fireworks display at Marina/Esplanade?

What time were u there?

How much time are you willing to spend to get a good position and then wait for
the firework display????

Who went to catch the fireworks display at Marina/Esplanade?

What time were u there?

How much time are you willing to spend to get a good position and then wait for
the firework display????

Yesterday was around at 9pm drove in, not to take fireworks. The spot is good, but not good for photography for some reasons.

For the past few sessions of fireworks, i was around at 5-6pm for a few good spots.

went there at about 6:30, left untill finished

Din wish to squeeze with people waiting for hours... Went Siloso Beach instead...

set up my tripod at 11:50pm at a blk at AMK. near my home. no time 2 reach 2 a betta spot near town. zoom in at 135mm & click all d way. :)

i was iniside an office building at raffles place, can see some of the fireworks.. when the first shot was fired at the cut over minute, the cars came to a stop and horned aloud ! so fun... ;) i see some balloons out from boat quay.. and many pple are shouting and cheering.. the marina bay was beautiful lighted up .. ;)

i was iniside an office building at raffles place, can see some of the fireworks.. when the first shot was fired at the cut over minute, the cars came to a stop and horned aloud ! so fun... ;) i see some balloons out from boat quay.. and many pple are shouting and cheering.. the marina bay was beautiful lighted up .. ;)
You are one of the lucky few. Far away from the heat, pandemonium and chaos...and jams. :confused:

Awww .... so envy .... Didn't go ... missed out on all the action.

So as usual, better to be there as early as 5pm lorr....
Was having reunion dinner with friends .. so had to forgo this time.... Sheesh wonder when is the next fireworks. :dunno:

too much of a gd thing is not a gd thing. i prefer it 2 b few but make it grand! :cool: otherwise c 2 much & interest will whane... :thumbsd:

Never bother. Knowing it's going to be a mad squeeze and rush, I stayed at home with my family and watch the fireworks from CNA.

Wasn't really enjoying the fireworks on my LCD TV with my folks even though the fireworks were all bursting.

Probably, I'm gonna dislike Xmas and New Year thereon. There are just some things that hurts u when u think of it as u try to ignore it and get it on but u can't since waking up alone will remind u of the problem's existence.

Wasn't really enjoying the fireworks on my LCD TV with my folks even though the fireworks were all bursting.

Probably, I'm gonna dislike Xmas and New Year thereon. There are just some things that hurts u when u think of it as u try to ignore it and get it on but u can't since waking up alone will remind u of the problem's existence.

I'm sorry if you felt that way. Some of us do share the same kind of feeling too ... but as always, life has to go on. I hope your 2007 will be a different one. Better or not, up to you to make it :)

cheers~

Never bother. Knowing it's going to be a mad squeeze and rush, I stayed at home with my family and watch the fireworks from CNA.

My dad was complaining how lousy the angle was... didn't really enjoy the fireworks. All the time ... I was hoping to be at the Esplanade taking pics .. heeee

dun hav 2 squeeze. there r locations streets away tt oso r choice locations. less crowded, there r many tall HDB flats ard town. ;p near enough 2 feel d impact of d bursts of fireworks 1! :cool:

nothing lasts 4ever. hav faith in life knowing bad times will pass however long it may b. sometimes things r beyond our control, hope d unpleasant phase in ur life will pass soon. :thumbsup:

i reached the place i intended to shoot from at 940pm..

was so disapointed at the 10pm, 11pm and 1130pm fireworks....
b4 i can really aim...no more liao hahaa....

but my place there very empty, windy and spacious...lucky got few friends with me...else it be a lonely 2007 countdown...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.