Fireworks timing on National Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

huoyun

Sep 24, 2006
Tampines
www.flickr.com
Personally, I have not visited the National Day celebrations or really watched it for many years. Any idea what time the fireworks start in the previous years? It should be around the same time this year right?

if i not wrong should b ard 2010

ya me too. i want to know any fireworks on tis coming sat, 4 aug?? anyone hv any idea? thanks.

I don't think there will be any fireworks display this weekend, since the review was only last Sat.

Personally, I have not visited the National Day celebrations or really watched it for many years. Any idea what time the fireworks start in the previous years? It should be around the same time this year right?

Basing on the preview, the firworks started ard 8-8.05pm..

be rdy by 2000.. fire off ard 2005hrs.. sure to catch it.. dis sat no firewrk. cos last sat was e preview.

so no fireworks this wkend?
cos from what i know theres still preview this wkend right?
there were signs noting of road closure this sat still

Based on the last preview fireworks and the exif on the 1st fireworks i took, it is 814pm :)

From what I know its supposed to be at 2010 but we should be ready to shoot at 1955, if not earlier. Remember the first few shots are the best as the smoke tends to interfere with the latter part of the fireworks display.

Lets all hope for windy conditions to blow the smoke away!

As exact as i can give the timing to all,be ready 10mins before 8. That was always my guide for my shots of fireworks. It gives the allowance of the possibility that the fire works might come out early and missing them. And yups this sat no fireworks.

If you are interested to take the FW curtain from the Sheares Bridge, it would be way before 1930 hr cosz I missed it during the Preview last weekend. Good luck to everyone and pray for fine weather and strong wind to blow away the smoke in the right direction and luck. Have a fruitful outing as FW can be enjoyable as well as painful,heartache if the end result is not wat you wanted

Don't miss the Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007 on 17 and 18 August at the Marina Bay :) er wat time again ?

Heard from the news, both night at 9pm.

Anyone know where I can tickets for the viewing gallery?

Status
Not open for further replies.