FIREWORKS: Singapore Fireworks Festival 2006 - Esplanade Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoweagle said:
Went to take the NE fireworks today from Benjamin Sheares Bridge. Any better place to shoot for the preview and National Day itself??

Huh 2day have firework.

Miss it man. :(

Work until 4get.

di0nysus said:
730pm quite early leh?? anyone know if tanjong rhu is accessible?

gave 15mins allowance before it actually starts. by right should start at about 7.45pm onwards. for today... it's a little late i guess. about 7.50pm+ then shoot.

anyone going for the coming preview's fireworks? :think:

Snoweagle said:
Went to take the NE fireworks today from Benjamin Sheares Bridge. Any better place to shoot for the preview and National Day itself??
Can post some of your shots to share? ;) Interested to see what is the angle like from the BS Bridge.;p

Snoweagle said:
Yes of cos...today's NE show got fireworks, somemore 2 times, but short ones.

Ok ic than is not much design on the sky loy

Thank 4 ur info :)

Here are some trial shots. Sorry for the blurry pics primarily becos the bridge vibrates when vehicles past (especially buses!) and smoky too. U can also see the zig zag lines on the fireworks trails due to the vibrations. That's y i needed opinions for a better shooting location.

Snoweagle said:
Here are some trial shots. Sorry for the blurry pics primarily becos the bridge vibrates when vehicles past (especially buses!) and smoky too. U can also see the zig zag lines on the fireworks trails due to the vibrations. That's y i needed opinions for a better shooting location.

Nice..:) Thanks for posting the shots. Looks like the vibrations pretty bad.. Though it does make the fireworks looks more interesting!! ;) So.. the bridge is not that ideal either!! :(

Err... :think: I think the bridge would be closed on the actual day, so no vibration caused by moving vehicles... ;)

Weigang said:
Err... :think: I think the bridge would be closed on the actual day, so no vibration caused by moving vehicles... ;)

dont dream on it ;)

Weigang said:
U can make it closed by ensuring that the entire bridge collapses so that it would be closed. :bsmilie:

rinaldi86 said:
Starts at nine.

But by 6PM you'll see many tripods at the Esplanade Bridge.

By 7PM+ it's gonna be very packed.

That's what I see every year.

So if you are going, I suggest you leave home early, chop space, read book or smth (Bring lantern lamp if u have)

Esplanade Bridge is that bridge near to Merlion right?

Hi
You can book a bumboat ride to Marina bay to view the fireworks. Price at $18 per pax.or you can chartered the whole boat at $180 for a max of 12 pax per boat. Call Singapore River cruises and leisure Pte Ltd tel 63366111 for more details

Just an OT, this should have been a nice place to secure during fireworks... Click Here... nice control...

Hahah megaweb's flash fireworks thingy...still remember it. ;p

Well why wait for hours for 5 mins of fireworks when you can have hours of fun conjuring your own fireworks magic in the comfort of your own home? :bsmilie:

primetime said:
Nice..:) Thanks for posting the shots. Looks like the vibrations pretty bad.. Though it does make the fireworks looks more interesting!! ;) So.. the bridge is not that ideal either!! :(

Yes it does make the fireworks look more interesting as seen in the last pic, but i still prefer if there're no vibrations.

Snoweagle said:
Yes it does make the fireworks look more interesting as seen in the last pic, but i still prefer if there're no vibrations.

imagine if all the cars stop to see the fireworks. there goes your problem :bsmilie:

Buggy said:
imagine if all the cars stop to see the fireworks. there goes your problem :bsmilie:

Ya, last year one the car stopped and took up almost 2 lanes and the TPs also LL.
Once the fireworks finished, all clear within minutes..:sweat:

donchua said:
Ya, last year one the car stopped and took up almost 2 lanes and the TPs also LL.
Once the fireworks finished, all clear within minutes..:sweat:
Bravo! :thumbsup: Looks like taking from the bridge is still a viable option!!;)

:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.