Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
060207_11.jpg

060207_10.jpg

060207_09.jpg

060207_08.jpg

Nice!:thumbsup: seems so near to the fireworks.. & nice background u got there.. where are u shooting at?

Great pic with nice backdrop man ! :D Wats the setting did u had for these pics..

Definitely better than mine which have the background buildings blocked.

But then, the fireworks overall pattern is not evident and the blooms get stacked up together because their pictures were shot from the side view.

If shoot a direct frontal view, then the blooms will be side by side and they form a nice overall pattern.

thanks guys :)

ryanlwc: f/13, 6 sec, iso 400

Clockunder: the orientation of the fireworks is secondary to me in this series as i already did an earlier series with 'parallel' orientation to the fireworks from Esplanade bridge, my priority was the city skyline ;)

Those are nice, eikin. Nice background you got there. Would be better if you could crop some and show some close-ups :)

Thought of going over there to shoot, but too lazy lah ... Thanks for sharing these so I don't need go I guess ;)

Cheers.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I plan to go to sheares bridge too today, hopefully can have some keepers.

thanks guys :)

fengwei: prolly i'm more a wide angle person when it comes to scenes like this, so never thought of doing closeups on fireworks :bsmilie: btw saw you at Esplanade Bridge last week ;) you've got a nice position

Case: good luck ;)

eikin said:
fengwei: prolly i'm more a wide angle person when it comes to scenes like this, so never thought of doing closeups on fireworks :bsmilie: btw saw you at Esplanade Bridge last week ;) you've got a nice position

Yeah, I can see that. I kinda don't like shoot wide scenes that much. But for fireworks, I guess it's better to show some variety instead of just one same background w/ different fireworks :) Just me though.

Oh, thanks for the comments on mine too ;)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.