Fireworks on SAT 12/7/2014

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on this sat 12/7, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting before it starts. I will be bringging my icebox loaded with hoegarden, guinness and tiger so if u wanna trade beer are welcome to do so.

Meeting Venue: Marina Bay station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1630H

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Wide angle or fisheye lens
- zoom lens shoot helicopter if u want
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes.

PM me your HP number and I will pm you mine as well as list your name below:
1. canonmono

Hi Canonmono,
My name is AW, i'm interested to joint u for the photoshoot.
My mobile no: 97957466

Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on this sat 12/7, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting before it starts. I will be bringging my icebox loaded with hoegarden, guinness and tiger so if u wanna trade beer are welcome to do so.

Meeting Venue: Marina Bay station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1630H

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Wide angle or fisheye lens
- zoom lens shoot helicopter if u want
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes.

PM me your HP number and I will pm you mine as well as list your name below:
1. canonmono
2. golden eye

Hi Canonmomo,
Is the shoot still on? My number is 9099 9914 Jason