Fireworks on 23 Feb 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiang

Feb 17, 2005
Bedok
Hi

I am new to photography n like to find out if there is a fireworks on 23 Feb 06 at the Singapore esplanade .

I need guidance on the photography of such nature.

:sweat:

4got to add,

Welcome to clubsnap! :)

I am sure someone with experience will come along to answer any questions u might have very very soon, as they did for me on numerous occasions

hi!!! i a real newbie. i got a 300d len kit set. it is oki to for the fireworks shooting. i don have a tri stand as im out of cash to buy a gd one. i know that i need to open the shutter for a long time to capture it well.

it there a firework on wed? :thumbsup:

I am using a Nikon F801s a body, lens using tamron 80-105, I have tripod but its too heavy to support combine weight of body n lens. so I am hoping to have a go at the fireworks this wed . " if there is any "

:cry:

shan_gui said:
hi!!! i a real newbie. i got a 300d len kit set. it is oki to for the fireworks shooting. i don have a tri stand as im out of cash to buy a gd one. i know that i need to open the shutter for a long time to capture it well.

it there a firework on wed? :thumbsup:

just borrow one or buy a cheap one will do... ur setup not very heavy.... but w/o tripod its almost impossible to shoot

Where is the best spot to shoot the fireworks at Marina?

The article above didn't mention the time.. I think usually start at 8pm.. don't u guys think so...? ;p

The prev thread shows the timing:
23Feb 05, Wed 930PM Closing of River Hong Bao, Marina

So the timing is at 9:30pm =)

Sorrie for the confusion... :sweatsm:
:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.