Fireworks near Boon lay Mrt

Status
Not open for further replies.
scifreaker said:
Art fest. closing celebration.There will be a last fireworks display near boon lay Mrt station open field tomorrow 26/6.

Tonight is the grand finale and the firework will last abit longer than the past three days. Yesterday jurong east mrt also got firewok display.
BTW the show time is roughly around 2100hrs.
Guys wanna go together?

the arts fest seems rather quiet this year, i only caught a local play this time round.

i went...walk around the whole area and saw less than 10 camera man with tripod on standby...and I'm the only one standing at the bridge! Very simple fireworks display only....not impressive

P1020448.jpg

P1020447.jpg

I was there but lorry got stuck in a patch of soft soil. ;(
at the end it was the foreign performers who came to give a helping hands.

yeah the lorry wanted to do a drive around and got stucked in the soft mud behind the stage. i was right in front of him. all the photographers were at the front of the stage shooting the performances.

Lenscapes said:
yeah the lorry wanted to do a drive around and got stucked in the soft mud behind the stage. i was right in front of him. all the photographers were at the front of the stage shooting the performances.
why you didn't come to my rescue huh :cry:
just joking

alamak so you were the one driving the lorry, I walk past you and even told my girlfriend "that lorry driver very suay!" lucky got those people help you, they are great!

at that time i was trying to walk as far away from the stage as possible to position myself.

aiyoh jopel, my sympathies. so u didnt have time to shoot also ah? nehhmind, now fireworks season.

next time must wear CS polo then sure alot people help.

Oh! I missed the chance again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.