Fireworks - my takes. Hope it's not too boring ...


Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

New Member
Aug 25, 2004
14,462
12
0
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Seen alot firework photos lately at the forum, kinda feel better not put mine up. But figured nobody really cares if I'm posting them or not, so I just put some up here and hope some of you like some of them :)

#1


#2


#3


#4
 

fengwei

New Member
Aug 25, 2004
14,462
12
0
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
#10


#11


#12


#13


Comments and suggetions are welcome. And thanks for viewing.

Cheers.
 

PnS

New Member
Apr 8, 2005
755
0
0
picasaweb.google.com
I like the merlion background :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What shutter/aperture/iso/WB?
 

fengwei

New Member
Aug 25, 2004
14,462
12
0
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
PnS said:
I like the merlion background :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What shutter/aperture/iso/WB?
Yeah, I like the background too, but it's like everybody has it ....

All EXIF remain intact in each pic actually. Mostly I used F16, but sometimes F11 to F18. ISO200 (the lowest on my cam), shot in RAW, so it's customized WB (to my like). I set the cam to bulb, every pic has different shutter speed lah :)

Thanks for viewing, and cheers.
 

zachmus

New Member
Dec 26, 2005
246
0
0
Tanah Merah
Well taken. I like the 4th and 12th one most.:thumbsup:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
36
wa.. like that still dun wan share... :sticktong

compare mine and urs ?? think i better take away mine... :bsmilie:
 

noom69

New Member
Jan 8, 2006
24
0
0
seanchan69.multiply.com
I like #1. Noticed that some of the skies are not really natural, examples are #2, #3, #4...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
Great series...nicely capture...
 

fengwei

New Member
Aug 25, 2004
14,462
12
0
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Sorry guys for late reply. I've been away for 10 days. Didn't get chance to use computer until today :(

zachmus said:
Well taken. I like the 4th and 12th one most.
Thanks zachmus. Glad you like them. I like those two as well :)

k3nn3th03 said:
wa.. like that still dun wan share...
compare mine and urs ?? think i better take away mine...
Thanks for the kind comments. I'm sure yours are not that bad ;)

noom69 said:
I like #1. Noticed that some of the skies are not really natural, examples are #2, #3, #4...
Thanks for the comments. Probably I over done with the level-adjustment. Thanks for pointing that out ...

John Tan said:
Great series...nicely capture...
Thanks John. Glad you like them too :)

huaiwei said:
Wah yours looks smokeless siah. Which day you took them?
Thanks for the comments. I went there on several nights, but you can check the EXIF of each pic to see which date the pic was taken ;) You can do some level adjustment to remove or reduce smoke on the pic. Quite easy on some if the smoke isn't that thick.

---

Thanks again to all, and cheers.
 

StanGetz

Senior Member
Mar 29, 2005
1,703
0
36
stangetz82.multiply.com
very nice catch fren, seems pentax got veri good noise control as seen in the pics? well done! gd shots no fear no one see.!
 

fengwei

New Member
Aug 25, 2004
14,462
12
0
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
StanGetz said:
very nice catch fren, seems pentax got veri good noise control as seen in the pics? well done! gd shots no fear no one see.!
Thanks Stan :)

Actually Pentax dSLR has rather low noise level compare to some other systems at the same ISO level, especially at high ISO like 800 or 1600. I like its size and weight and build quality the best, and of course some excellent Pentax lenses.

Cheers.
 

StanGetz

Senior Member
Mar 29, 2005
1,703
0
36
stangetz82.multiply.com
fengwei said:
Thanks Stan :)

Actually Pentax dSLR has rather low noise level compare to some other systems at the same ISO level, especially at high ISO like 800 or 1600. I like its size and weight and build quality the best, and of course some excellent Pentax lenses.

Cheers.
It certainly is a capable nifty DSLR! seldom see mani pentax users, dun tink subforums got Pentax too. Anyway, man behind the lens plays a part in the photo too. haha! enjoy!:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.