Fireworks Extravaganza @ VivoCity (29 Nov)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thks for info! gd stuf

Wow...Fireworks. :D

if last yr is an indication, the fireworks will fire off from the waterway between vivocity and sentosa, and level 3 deck will be closed to public for invited guests only. they most likely won't fire off from the wooden deck which has a high risk of fire. :)

is it free for public to take some pics????

Would the amphitheatre on the roof be the best place to view the fireworks? Or will it be better on the Sentosa bridge? Or from Harbourfront, along the coast?

Anyone has any idea?

Would the amphitheatre on the roof be the best place to view the fireworks? Or will it be better on the Sentosa bridge? Or from Harbourfront, along the coast?

Anyone has any idea?

Best place to view the fireworks will be at the 3rd level and the amphitheatre wil be out of bound to public. :cool:

Best place to view the fireworks will be at the 3rd level and the amphitheatre wil be out of bound to public. :cool:

Then page 5 of the brochure shouldn't say "Venue: Amphitheatre, Level 3". It's misleading.... I thought that's the official venue where we're supposed to go for the fireworks.

Then page 5 of the brochure shouldn't say "Venue: Amphitheatre, Level 3". It's misleading.... I thought that's the official venue where we're supposed to go for the fireworks.

misleading?? isnt the venue still at the Amphitheatre which is at level 3? I think it's quite clear.

thks for sharing. :)

i wonder where would be an ideal place to shoot the fireworks?

if last yr is an indication, the fireworks will fire off from the waterway between vivocity and sentosa, and level 3 deck will be closed to public for invited guests only. they most likely won't fire off from the wooden deck which has a high risk of fire. :)

hmm good point... but will take the chance i think... coz last year is like the official opening, lots of stars and minister, so its rather enclose... this time should be able to open up to public... if its not... then quite sad to say, firework nowadays for rich people

Status
Not open for further replies.