Fireworks cum Beerfests @ MBS 4th August 2012

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on next sat, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting it before it starts.

Meeting Venue: MBS station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1430H (Since this is the last preview before the actual one on 9 August, I assumed there will be lots of people just like last year)

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Wide angle or fisheye lens
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment. People thought Im kidding when I said I will bring and those who came for my last outing knew Im not kidding.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes and no one is going to book any slot for you if your late, Last year I chopped half the area ard custom house seats for 4 hours becos they are late, not happening this year.

PM me your HP number and I will pm you mine
1. canonmono

Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on next sat, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting it before it starts.

Meeting Venue: MBS station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1430H (Since this is the last preview before the actual one on 9 August, I assumed there will be lots of people just like last year)

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment. People thought Im kidding when I said I will bring and those who came for my last outing knew Im not kidding.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes and no one is going to book any slot for you if your late, Last year I chopped half the area ard custom house seats for 4 hours becos they are late, not happening this year.

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n

Hi Everyone,

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Black card

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
5. FT-Trail

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
5. FT-Trail
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee friend

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
5. FT-Trail
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee friend
9. hlwong

That's fast .. I shall limited to 20 pax (included friends) .. Afraid I cant handle too many sweet people like you guys

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
5. FT-Trail (Might bring another so KIV)
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10.Joe Lee
11.sapradin
12.vickikoowk and 3 musketeers
--Last Entry--

Last edited:
1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10.Joe Lee
11.sapradin
13. ZexsenXie
--Last Entry--

ZexsenXie said:
1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10.Joe Lee
11.sapradin
13. ZexsenXie
--Last Entry--

14. Redgefling

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10. Joe Lee
11. sapradin
12. vickikoowk and 3 musketeers
13. ZexsenXie
14. Redgefling
15. Mihir
--Last Entry--

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10. Joe Lee
11. sapradin
13. ZexsenXie
14. Redgefling
15. Mihir
--Last Entry--

can i join. wat ur hp number if any can find u. thank you...

my number 90881910

So guys now if u have unused prepaid card for overseas and u cant finish it, u know who to plank call when ur overseas.

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10. Joe Lee
11. sapradin
13. ZexsenXie
14. Redgefling
15. Mihir
16. iltm87
--Last Entry--

Reserved List
1.XimenCX

Last edited:
So guys now if u have unused prepaid card for overseas and u cant finish it, u know who to plank call when ur overseas.

iltm87 try not to put your number out in the open forums unless you love spam ;)

hmm do i need to pm number if i'm just in reserve?

=========================

1. canonmono
2. r0n1n
3. Rhino123
4. Kamsky
6. David Wong
7. Wowee
8. Wowee's friend
9. hlwong
10. Joe Lee
11. sapradin
13. ZexsenXie
14. Redgefling
15. Mihir
16. iltm87
--Last Entry--