Fireworks cum Beerfest 29th June

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on next sat 29th June, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting it before it starts. I will be bring my icebox loaded with hoegarden, guinness and tiger so if u wanna trade beer are welcome to do so.

Will be updating the haze condition the day before on thursday and friday and if deem not suitable due to safety of all csers, might be cancelled.

Meeting Venue: MBS station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1500H

Things to bring:
-MASK (Gas mask or N95 will do)
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Wide angle or fisheye lens
- zoom lens shoot helicopter if u want
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment. People thought Im kidding when I said I will bring and those who came for my last national's day outing know Im not kidding.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes and no one is going to book any slot for you if your late, Last year I chopped half the area ard custom house seats for 4 hours becos they are late, not happening this year.

PM me your HP number and I will pm you mine as well as list your name below:
1. canonmono

Last edited:
1. canonmono
2. sudarshan

1. canonmono
2. sudarshan
3. Milad

1. canonmono
2. sudarshan
3. Milad (Please PM me ur hp number and I will PM you mine)
4. hirobo

1. canonmono
2. sudarshan
4. hirobo
5. JohnChong
6. Nashwonderboy

Remember to bring some beers :D

1. canonmono
2. sudarshan
4. hirobo
5. Nashwonderboy

Remember to bring some beers

@ angel, fireworks is bored if u go along, tcss is more impt, making friends as well in the progress, that what make shooting interesteing. btw ur link is broken

those coming tml i have alr PM you so see u guys at marina bay station tml at 1500H, don forget beer and blackcard.

Please clear your inbox canonmono bro.. :) Would like to join you guys.

I missed this! Anything with beer I'm all for it. :(

Thank you everyone for coming and stay till for the next firework outing cum beerfest after canon photomarthon

Group Photo

IMG_5173 by canonmono

I missed out the fun again... That's very sad.. From now on have to check out the forum everyday.

Stay tune for the next fireworks cum beerfest~!

becos u never look at the thread or the updates