May 18, 2002
Bedok South
www.flickr.com
IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

The rest were overexposed and the fireworks overlapped. phoey.

I think tonight's fireworks were very nice - to watch, but especially difficult to take, especially at the end....its low for like quite a while, then middle range, then very high ones. very difficult to compose. Then the ending part consist of so many mid-range burst and it becomes so smoky. The wind also keep changing directions. Still, I like to take pictures of fireworks.

i like th last....perhaps a comment from me if you dun mind.....
personally i feel that if the horizons were straighter would add tt extra touct to the photos... ie the buildings look slanted to one side...

Witness said:
i like th last....perhaps a comment from me if you dun mind.....
personally i feel that if the horizons were straighter would add tt extra touct to the photos... ie the buildings look slanted to one side...

err yea. they are slanted. haha. a little photoshop later. thanks for the comment. Didnt really look at it yet, watching soccer :p

You took those infront of the stretch of resturants ya? If so may I ask what time did you go book the spot? It was so pack with ppl when I reached. :(

Today was jammed pack with family ppl.. !!!! Having a tough time geting a spot :( I think next week i will be chopping places at the brigde near from Esplanade to Merlion place.

woah blizzy has quick legs. so fast got photos online ...
*clap* *clap*

chunger said:
Today was jammed pack with family ppl.. !!!! Having a tough time geting a spot :( I think next week i will be chopping places at the brigde near from Esplanade to Merlion place.

ya cos today did not RAIN to scare some ppl off not like last weeks 630 still can put tripod

to be safe i suggest you reach by 530 ..

Do you always use the six-star filter to take fireworks?

hmm...let me guess your settings.....since you mentioned most of your shots overexposed......F8, ISO 200.

didnt use 6 star filter..

was using f8, 4-6 secs, iso 50. Shots overexposed when they fired multiple burst of fireworks over and over and over again. So became 1 big ball of light. Ah well, gotta reduce the time then.

Today was jam packed. No rain, 6pm clifford pier and the bridge was already full. Better be there before 6.

And yeah, i practically ran to the mrt and home :p. Watch soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.