Fireworks 2006 from sheares bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rEveRie

Nov 19, 2005
Nikon
www.robbysucipto.com
was standing next to bro phoakm.
only a few shots that has turned out decent... i find that the fireworks are a little concentrated... not easy to snap from this point. hmmm.

#1 my favourite of all
54211476.jpg

54212944.jpg

54213116.jpg

and also the background so dark!
haha.. kk shan't complain and whine so much..
happy new year 2006 to ALL.

CNY chiong fireworks again ;)

54212945.jpg

#5 cropped
54213039.jpg

nice nice, much better than mine shoots

indeed it was tooo concentrated, not easy to snap from anywhere

causing alot of overxeposed shoots

Nice photos, can see the city as background too.. thanks for sharing :)

thank you everyone.
bro 300N, i was on bulb. ISO100, aperture 5.6... the fireworks were very unpredictable, so i was guessing the exposure time depending on the number of shootings within that time...

Looks like you captured the mis-fired firework. It's at the lower left corner. The low level fireworks was firing away when suddenly that cluster of fireworks exploded with a big ball of smoke. I was standing on the ground level of marina bay.

rEveRie said:

Getting up close to the firing point is quite exciting, but it is also dangerous..
Here's a different perspective of the fireworks at marina bay.

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

#3 - Its raining fireworks..
IMG_3070.jpg

Hmmm... I was wondering if anyone would try using a wide angle or even a fish eye lens to shoot the fireworks from the sheares bridge. then can see the surroundings also... just a crazy suggestion... ;p I also don't know how it might look like...

Youhong said:
Hmmm... I was wondering if anyone would try using a wide angle or even a fish eye lens to shoot the fireworks from the sheares bridge. then can see the surroundings also... just a crazy suggestion... ;p I also don't know how it might look like...

bro, the shots i took were on 12mm with 1.5 crop already... is that what you meant?
so far havent seen anyone with fish eye yet.
haha would be something quite creative ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.