firework with fz1v2 @padang


Status
Not open for further replies.

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,057
6
38
#1
Only one decent shot
 

Scann69

New Member
Feb 25, 2005
327
0
0
38
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
#2
Well, at least u have one. I took a series of it but all turn out blurr. Still wondering why but don't have another chance at it until probably the next Chinese New Year ;p

Great shot.
 

sinlg

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
355
0
0
50
#3
Consider this edited version. What do you think?
Is it sharper ?


 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,057
6
38
#4
tks for yr editing appreciated :)
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,057
6
38
#5
Scann69 said:
Well, at least u have one. I took a series of it but all turn out blurr. Still wondering why but don't have another chance at it until probably the next Chinese New Year ;p

Great shot.
use long exposure/ 1 sec -8 sec
focus to infinitely
use bracket mode
lastly fire at will and wish for plenty of luck :)
 

Scann69

New Member
Feb 25, 2005
327
0
0
38
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
#6
eow said:
use long exposure/ 1 sec -8 sec
focus to infinitely
use bracket mode
lastly fire at will and wish for plenty of luck :)
Well, looking at what you said, sound more like luck was not on my side cos that was what i was doing :D I even had blank shots where the fireworks had not fire up yet :embrass: Oh well, i guess it's a learning progress.
 

sinlg

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
355
0
0
50
#7
I think 8 secs too long though. Are you guys using nice tripot?
 

Kavana

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
621
0
16
#8
I don't have fireworks in my collection, I guess better to have than no have :)
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,057
6
38
#9
sinlg said:
I think 8 secs too long though. Are you guys using nice tripot?
nope never bring the tripod just steady my fz1 against the railing :)
 

sinlg

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
355
0
0
50
#10
then 8 secs i think is too long. 1 to 4 secs max i think
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,057
6
38
#11
hmm just check my exif the setting is at 1/2 sec
it doesn't matter 8sec is consider decent enough for firework someone i known of use 10sec
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#13
Scann69 said:
Well, at least u have one. I took a series of it but all turn out blurr. Still wondering why but don't have another chance at it until probably the next Chinese New Year ;p

Great shot.
yoz...

dun have to wait till CNY...

National Day sure got...

this year, think held at Padang.. correct me if i am wrong..

so also got those tankies, engineer bridges, bla bla bla..

not to say those chio chio bu-s...

so can start count down liao..

:thumbsup:
 

ivan

New Member
Sep 30, 2004
457
0
0
Singapore
#16
k3nn3th03 said:
yoz...

dun have to wait till CNY...

National Day sure got...

this year, think held at Padang.. correct me if i am wrong..

so also got those tankies, engineer bridges, bla bla bla..

not to say those chio chio bu-s...

so can start count down liao..

:thumbsup:
humm.. heard that this year's NDP programmes will be held at 8 locations at the same time, Padang will be one of the main location (correct me if i m wrong too) :)
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,057
6
38
#17
just got news from one of our bros that will be a firework this coming 1st may ;)
 

Scann69

New Member
Feb 25, 2005
327
0
0
38
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
#18
eow said:
yr shots are good can see the whole firework :)
i only manage to captured part of it
Well, notice it's not as sharp as yours. I took more then 40 shots and those are all i managed to keep. But it was a worth while experience :cool:

Thanx for viewing
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#19
ivan said:
humm.. heard that this year's NDP programmes will be held at 8 locations at the same time, Padang will be one of the main location (correct me if i m wrong too) :)
guess so... read on newspaper..

but i prefer to be at Padang..

more crowded.. hehe..

if it is like previous year, will have to take pic along city hall then rush to chop good place for fireworks..

also the aerial display.. :thumbsup:

;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom