Firework from a different eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
dont know if this looks good to u guys but since i am a member here so no harm sharing right ? :)

Before
1)
DSC_5656.jpg

Start
2)
DSC_5659.jpg

3)
DSC_5663.jpg

Last
4)
crop.jpg

taken on 08/02/06
thanks

I think they are stunning! Well done

crispy sharp!:bigeyes:

Buildings in the foreground are a tad too bright for me -- distracts from the firewerx itself

nyxx88 said:
Buildings in the foreground are a tad too bright for me -- distracts from the firewerx itself
hahaha will take note ... firework exposure hmm :think: ....

anymore

can you share your settings?

where did u take the pics from? Location? :thumbsup:

nyxx88 said:

the fireworks are small anyway... at least got other stuff to see...

or u prefer to see the same boring merlion foreground everyday?

roDz said:
where did u take the pics from? Location? :thumbsup:

If I'm not wrong, I think should be from the high floors of Bras Basah Complex which is a popular place to take fireworks from.

Clockunder said:
If I'm not wrong, I think should be from the high floors of Bras Basah Complex which is a popular place to take fireworks from.
yes yes got quite a few ppl there shooting with us :)

hazekang said:
the fireworks are small anyway... at least got other stuff to see...

or u prefer to see the same boring merlion foreground everyday?

That was also the reason why I didn't try shooting from the Esplanade bridge.

Actually, my original plan today was to shoot the performance at Raffles City at 7pm and then later go around to recce for a good place to shoot the fireworks at 9.30pm. Bras Basah complex was one of the places which I had planned to check out.

However, the rainny weather today made me sian half and decided to stay at home all evening. ;p

Clockunder said:
yup thats right :)

S11loop said:
yup thats right :)

great place! a must check out....hmmm....tomorrow? sat? sun?

i find weekend fireworks last lightly longer and are prettier. oh do also check out the performance at Esplanade, i am not a really art person but was walking there after some shots of the fireworks under the Shears Bridge and heard this group Project Playground, nice chinese songs and voice. Then they ended early and on my way to MRT, at main entrance of Esplanade, there's this Taiwan drummers, they're good. So a few thing to do while waiting for 9.30pm since all these performance start at 8.15pm can try out some shots too.

etegration said:
great place! a must check out....hmmm....tomorrow? sat? sun?

i find weekend fireworks last lightly longer and are prettier. oh do also check out the performance at Esplanade, i am not a really art person but was walking there after some shots of the fireworks under the Shears Bridge and heard this group Project Playground, nice chinese songs and voice. Then they ended early and on my way to MRT, at main entrance of Esplanade, there's this Taiwan drummers, they're good. So a few thing to do while waiting for 9.30pm since all these performance start at 8.15pm can try out some shots too.
oh really ? sounds good ! Going again tonight and sunday night but might be shooting from other place :)

S11loop said:
oh really ? sounds good ! Going again tonight and sunday night but might be shooting from other place :)
Nice shots! any better place to shoot? Hotel?

John Tan said:
Nice shots! any better place to shoot? Hotel?
hotel is another idea place but i guess that plan save it till national day more shiok and the firework is higher ... maybe this coming national day we can all chip in some $$$ and book a room then shoot :)

hazekang said:
....or u prefer to see the same boring merlion foreground everyday?

Agreed nice to see some changes...hope to see more changes... :cool:

Pict is nice:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

melvin said:
Agreed nice to see some changes...hope to see more changes... :cool:

Pict is nice:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hahaha get what u mean , thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.