Firework 12th feb 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
Did not bring tripod and had to use a ledge near merlion for these shots.
Please bear with the smokes.:bsmilie:
55989508.jpg

55989509.jpg

55989513.jpg

55989514.jpg

55989521.jpg

#6 (Happy Valentine to all CSers,although the love is upside down):sweatsm:
55989516.jpg

no tripod u serious ? anyway composition and point of view is not boring and repeating like some :)

S11loop said:
no tripod u serious ? anyway composition and point of view is not boring and repeating like some :)

Hi,yes no tripod as just finish a dinner somewhere there.
i saw your firework pics and like your unique composition.
i choose a rather safe spot.:)

zaxh81 said:

55989509.jpg

Cool! We have the same shot but mine is taken from the bridge. Wanted to go down to the Merlion area but saw the massive crowd there.

orig_287C577FFC4D40EB85AB8F8A6FC1A9F7.JPG

zaxh81 said:
Hi,yes no tripod as just finish a dinner somewhere there.
i saw your firework pics and like your unique composition.
i choose a rather safe spot.:)
hi thanks , yr spot is good and i was trying a different one to make up for my own collection :)

S11loop said:
This prove that it is not crucial to have a good tripod...using the heaviest cam in Canon series on the lightest tripod.

zaxh81 said:
55989508.jpg

55989509.jpg

55989513.jpg
Nice colour...

nt bad...sum more no tripod...my only nit pick is that the merlion diverts the attention....i got some pretty similar pics too:D

anw whats your setting for #1 so nice...ur fireworks open until just nice-chio chio:)

acidbyte said:
Cool! We have the same shot but mine is taken from the bridge. Wanted to go down to the Merlion area but saw the massive crowd there.

wow,it's almost identical.:bigeyes:

John Tan said:
This prove that it is not crucial to have a good tripod...using the heaviest cam in Canon series on the lightest tripod.

Hi john,i did saw you on the 10th (friday) when firework just ended,seem like you are rushing off with your friend,hope to learn from you someday.:)

seanlim said:
nt bad...sum more no tripod...my only nit pick is that the merlion diverts the attention....i got some pretty similar pics too:D

anw whats your setting for #1 so nice...ur fireworks open until just nice-chio chio:)

Thanks Sean,My setting is F16 on bulb mode,maybe because 1st firework no smoke so it's better,i regret not opening shutter longer on the 1st pic.
Yes the merlion is distracting,will try to improve framing better next time.:)

zaxh81 said:
Hi john,i did saw you on the 10th (friday) when firework just ended,seem like you are rushing off with your friend,hope to learn from you someday.:)
Oh we can always exchange tips...I think u have great control on firework...will share my firework pic once I have select the Hongbao river series & the bridal show

All taken without tripod? impressive!:thumbsup:

eow said:
All taken without tripod? impressive!:thumbsup:
Thanks for your comment.
i also heng there's a ledge nearby for me to rest my cam there.:)
i love your fashion show shoots.:heart:

nice series you've got there. however, the people in the foreground really spoil the otherwise super shots.

i think that the human element in the foreground makes the picture looks more lively and really vibrant :)

mohgui said:
nice series you've got there. however, the people in the foreground really spoil the otherwise super shots.

Thanks mohgui,i also have some in my gallery without people from 3rd feb 2006
here is one,also without tripod
55915334.jpg

wah, tripodless, still so good. impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.